Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Missing Gaga Scenes

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

I'm not gonna get to see the movie for about 10 days but I was wondering if anyone who has seen it could post screenshots of moments in the trailer which aren't in the film?

Magic Mike

The moment when they’re both on the stairs and lift their legs reminds me of the Mandela Effect. :spin:

• LMAO 3

Foxyy

Spoilers in my post!

I feel like scenes weren't removed so much as they were changed to be less flamboyant and more dramatic or dark to set a contrast with the delusion scenes.

For example, the scene of Harley singing "That's Entertainment" on the stairs before the cops rush down behind her is technically present, it's just much darker and eerie rather than loud and almost comical.

The scene where she kisses a woman in front of the court house was probably exchanged either for her solo song walking in or the scene where she crashes a press briefing.

4 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

The moment when they’re both on the stairs and lift their legs reminds me of the Mandela Effect. :spin:

This scene was actually cut! It's a shame because she appears pregnant so I can only assume it's another delusion scene where Joker imagines his life on the outside.

• Like 2

weed

when she sings with crazy eyes on the stairs

when she kisses the woman and says "now we're both going to hell"

elijahfan
57 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Apparently this elevator shot was cut?

gaga-harley.png?w=1000&h=667&crop=1

It was, indeed.