Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon or Tara

colours

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlueVenusian

Sharon. She looks so cute and many people associate her with the Fame look more. Those eyelids :flutter:

Tara, like someone said, has her ups and downs. One day they look fierce and hot, then the next they it's just trashy :(

Sharon did better make up, but i love Tara. Was Sharon the person who did Gaga's makeup in TFM era? Because thats when she always had amazing makeup :legend:

Edit: Oh! Billy Brasfield, he is the one that did Gagas makeup the BEST ever!!! I want him back! Tara could stay and Gagas bestfriend and Billy will do her makeup :worship:

Gaga hasn't just had two makeup artists throughout her career, you're all forgetting Billy B who was responsible for Telephone era, the Grammys and BTW prosthetics, there is also Val Garland who is by far her best makeup artist who is responsible for Vanity Fair, MTV EMA's, You & I, Judas, Alejandro, EOG, Rolling Stones duet, the list goes on and on, in fact Val probably does most of Gaga's important make up whilst Tara does the everyday candid stuff.

Gaga hasn't just had two makeup artists throughout her career, you're all forgetting Billy B who was responsible for Telephone era, the Grammys and BTW prosthetics, there is also Val Garland who is by far her best makeup artist who is responsible for Vanity Fair, MTV EMA's, You & I, Judas, Alejandro, EOG, Rolling Stones duet, the list goes on and on, in fact Val probably does most of Gaga's important make up whilst Tara does the everyday candid stuff.

this thread was a joke

I love Tara for the sake of how wonderful the Monster Ball was. But both are spectacular. I could certainly learn a few tricks from them,

LOL you posted 3/3 unflattering ones for Tara and 3/5 flattering ones for Sharon. a bit biased.

am I the only one who thought Tara and Sharon Osbourne must of had a twitter fight and this was going to be a thread about it :dead:

the first and third Tara ones are not unflattering! They are amazing!

Archived