Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Gaga debuts secret Harlequin Live Taping in LA tn

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Maybe she canceled Kimmel and is gonna air this live in his show instead??

• Love 2
  • Shook 5

theARTVampire

I'm pretty sure it's still beeing recorded for Kimmel but in a more individual setting (more like a party/club rather then a big stage with crowd)

• Like 1

Reality

She's probably going to record it and it'll be used for her segment for Jimmy Kimmel. So a win-win :vegas: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida
57 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I'm pretty sure it's still beeing recorded for Kimmel but in a more individual setting (more like a party/club rather then a big stage with crowd)

I hope so cause Kimmel was already traumatized by her in 2020 when she had a huge announcement to make on his show and that night he called her and she was like “Hi Jimmy, I’m sorry I can’t do this tonight, bye!” live on TV :brat:

Edit: omg I found it, it was actually with Jimmy Fallon lmao I’m always confused with both

@5:10

“I- I can’t- I can’t- I can’t, uhm, I can’t tell you everything right now, uhm, because I’m still- I don’t even- uh, the… details” :stupidoreo:

Jimmy: “can I call you in 10 minutes?”

Gaga: “can you call me on Friday? Friday’s great. I can do it on Friday.” :brat:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • LMAO 9

Shyane
13 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I hope so cause Kimmel was already traumatized by her in 2020 when she had a huge announcement to make on his show and that night he called her and she was like “Hi Jimmy, I’m sorry I can’t do this tonight, bye!” live on TV :brat:

Edit: omg I found it, it was actually with Jimmy Fallon lmao I’m always confused with both

@5:10 

Oh I remember that. That was during COVID and Jimmy Fallon just switched to a home-setting and it was confusing for everyone. Gaga was also organizing a fund raising thing at the time. I don't blame her.

• Love 1

SimonBaetens

Omg what? Harlequin era sure is something!!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Hennycomb

Can somebody copy the image link and paste it on the "insert image by URL" thingy just to please a curious Brazilian?

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Can somebody copy the image link and paste it on the "insert image by URL" thingy just to please a curious Brazilian?

IMG-8535.jpg

Gotchu!

• Love 1

loathereality

has anyone heard? i filled out the form 10 min in but i am not sure if i missed it

please dm me nnnn im nervous 

Quentin
1 hour ago, Mindblown said:

We love a last minute popup event!

GYnPAdaa8AA-5nS?format=jpg&name=large

"Magic potions take time"

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 3