shape of a rvfzme 2,044 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustAnotherGayASMR 458 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 I remember it girl, certified bop! Although most of the songs on Plastic Hearts top it for me. After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 im dead #RaidTheCloset 1 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,020 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 1 hour ago, JustAnotherGayASMR said: I remember it girl, certified bop! Although most of the songs on Plastic Hearts top it for me. Still her best album Only a shame that this song caused (partly?) the Miley-Dua drama Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,388 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 its good i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,369 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,449 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 Welp, I guess today is not the day for dying I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,324 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 i remember that dua added prisoner to future nostalgia’s reissue Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeyonkaAte 982 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 1 hour ago, River said: I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive rain on me, rain rain Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,234 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 Sweetest Pie > Prisoner Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,119 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 49 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Welp, I guess today is not the day for dying Imagine filming and having coffee breath hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.