Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Secret Gaga Fan Event In London?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

salty like sodium

So it was a Harlequin listening party!!! She showed up at around 11pm. There was food and drinks served (these weren't really themed, but nicer than nothing so it's still nice). Doors opened at 8:30. Was a small little venue with only about 130 invited. There was an area where people could have their photo taken to recreate the album cover.

A lot of people from her entourage were there, like Michael came in. Joaquin was in but no one realised or noticed that he was there it seems (and he left right before everyone else on Gaga's team left).

Gaga came in and started jumping and dancing and talking about Harlequin. There are two original tracks: FAD and track 12. Everything else is a cover. The album sounded great (for a cover album) – production and vocals were strong.

I didn't get to see much of her, I was more towards the back and don't believe in harrassing pop stars because I can imagine it's not really fun to be chased around a room. But I had a good time ! Thanks Universal UK!

Edited by salty like sodium
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

salty like sodium

Also it's Michael's birthday sept 26 apparently so Gaga made us sing him happy birthday when she came in, which was very cute. 

• Love 4

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

There was an area where people could have their photo taken to recreate the album cover.

OMG :giveup:

Was it the smelly bed or is it or the bathroom? :cheeky:

Is is a popular photo op? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Brainiac
17 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

So it was a Harlequin listening party!!! She showed up at around 11pm. There was food and drinks served (these weren't really themed, but nicer than nothing so it's still nice). Doors opened at 8:30. Was a small little venue with only about 130 invited. There was an area where people could have their photo taken to recreate the album cover.

A lot of people from her entourage were there, like Michael came in. Joaquin was in but no one realised or noticed that he was there it seems (and he left right before everyone else on Gaga's team left).

Gaga came in and started jumping and dancing and talking about Harlequin. There are two original tracks: FAD and track 12. Everything else is a cover. The album sounded great (for a cover album) – production and vocals were strong.

I didn't get to see much of her, I was more towards the back and don't believe in harrassing pop stars because I can imagine it's not really fun to be chased around a room. But I had a good time ! Thanks Universal UK!

What genre were most of the tracks? Was there a lot of rock influence on the album or was it mostly jazzy? Can't really gauge the overall vibe of the album from the few snippets I've seen floating around.

salty like sodium
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OMG :giveup:

Was it the smelly bed or is it or the bathroom? :cheeky:

Is is a popular photo op? :sis:

the one with the neck pillow. not sure i understood the second question- some people did it, i didn't though because i' m camera shy!

3 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

What genre were most of the tracks? Was there a lot of rock influence on the album or was it mostly jazzy? Can't really gauge the overall vibe of the album from the few snippets I've seen floating around.

i' m not really good at describing genres, it's definitely not a rock album. the one from her teaser (i guess that's fad?) is the most rock track. so maybe lg7 will be more rock? idk. a couple of tracks were quite danceable, i'd say it's primarily done in a classic style (so jazz, traditional ballad, or rock/blues influences). it's all music inspired by or used in the film if that makes sense. also was probably a bit hard to fully hear the tracks in that loud bar. imagine her doing a cover of charlie chaplin's smile that isn't a crazy reinvention, and you probably have a good sense of what the overall style is. again i might be totally wrong in my assessment, but that's how i'd describe it. i liked it more than l4s though.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

salty like sodium

Also for anyone wondering who got invited or not, I definitely spent more than £500 on her shop in the past 4 years... :messga: Idk if I should be proud or ashamed of that. :enigma:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

JasWGaga
7 hours ago, Flippy said:

Please keep us posted on how it goes! :flutter: literally a dream! 

@salty like sodium @JasWGaga

that was beyond incredible - what a night. I also stayed near the back, though she did venture out into the crowd a few times. It was insane. 

I didn’t manage to hold her hand and dance with her to one of the songs briefly ❤️

Edited by JasWGaga
  • Love 3

salty like sodium
13 minutes ago, julz said:

How was Happy Mistake, were you able to hear it properly? 

it was really, really good imo. i liked it a lot. can't wait for the album drop. it's a ballad type song - slow, emotional.

30 minutes ago, JasWGaga said:

that was beyond incredible - what a night. I also stayed near the back, though she did venture out into the crowd a few times. It was insane. 

I didn’t manage to hold her hand and dance with her to one of the songs briefly ❤️

which part were you in? i was near where she entered/exited. were we next to each other?? lol

• Love 3

Battle 4 Ur Life

I already know I’m gonna LOVE Harlequin. It’s definitely a concept album and that stimulates me creatively.

Smash With a Smile
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

JasWGaga

I was near there too - I think we were haha. I was kinda near the table where the Harlequin props were 

• Like 1

lilboyblue

Thank you for coming back to tell us all about it! Can't wait for tonight to listen to the album. 

How about FAD? Can you confirm that she's singing in it and is not just an instrumental?

• Love 2

fede ARTPOP
14 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

For everyone wondering etc. I think they probably did do it for someone who bought a certain amount. If I remember well I did buy a LOT of stuff from her shop (and now am a bit ashamed lololol). I bought a few Chromatica CDs/cassettes and vinyls, the DOC vinyl and CD, the L4S box set (the really expensive one), the BTW anniversary vinyl and probably some other stuff. So I think there was probably a spend threshold.

For anyone wanting to be a +1 or the address, unfortunately all +1s had to be named and submitted way back at 1pm and only named people on the guest list (with photo id) will be allowed entry. :/

So they invited fans over 1K$…how was the checking entrance? Security and that? She was so close!

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng