Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

#KatyLeaveCapitol is currently trending on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I am also surprised by how many people here think this failure is because of she working with Dr Luke... nobody knows about him in the GP!

Katy got so much bad press right after the release of WW that people know about him,Ā every media outlet was writing about it - business insider, dailymail, forbes, rollingstone, theguardian...

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz

Let me get this straight. They want her to leave Capitol due to.....lack of promotion? They've been doing OVERTIMEĀ :lmao::lmao::lmao:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Economy
54 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well i think Capitol has been waaaay to nice and patient with her...this is her third flop album in a row, yet she is releasing videos and single after single. This dummies KatyCats should be grateful and stop living under a rock to know that the problem isnt her label.

Yeah, interscope woulda cut Gagas budget almost entirely by now

• Like 3

Economy
41 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Katy got so much bad press right after the release of WW that people know about him,Ā every media outlet was writing about it - business insider, dailymail, forbes, rollingstone, theguardian...

Yet those are still a vocal minority. 90% of ppl who stream do not care about cancel culture

Ā 

I was gonna say bigger institutions can be swayed by cancel culture sometimes out of fear of backlash but VMAs still honoured her anyway

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I was gonna say bigger institutions can be swayed by cancel culture sometimes out of fear of backlash but VMAs still honoured her anyway

Katy's Vanguard Award was part of her album rollout and her label surely booked this before she released her first single. they couldn't cancel this.

Ā 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, Teletubby said:

Katy's Vanguard Award was part of her album rollout and her label surely booked this before she released her first single. they couldn't cancel this.

Ā 

Fair

doja scat

they organised the whole vmas around her and bought her those awards, her tanking because the music is BAD and sheā€™s working with luke isnā€™t their fault :rip:

donā€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, Super said:

Didnt she imply she worked w/ Luke by her own choice? Their lack of promo is understandable, lol.

I have a list of 143 era promo tactics and it is already at 50. Yes 50 different moves. Capitol gave Katy an excellent rollout and her big performances in Aus & Brazil are not even here yet. She even teased she is gonna film her next music video. I can proclaim Katy got one of the biggest promo rollout for a pop album this year.

• Like 5

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

More like "Capitol, leave Katy" tbh

exactlyĀ :awesome:Ā yet another move that will only set up katy. if she leaves, do they think someone will sign a flopping act? Katycats do not set up Katy challengeĀ :toofunny:

Shyane
10 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

She even teased she is gonna film her next music video.

so she'll have more singles? Capitol is SO generous...