Are you still hyped for JFAD?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still hyped for JFAD?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

ryansamonster

After hearing Gaga sing “That’s Life” I’m even more pumped! 
Where is everyone getting this info that Gaga’s parts were cut?? I read a review that’s just said she doesn’t have as much screen time as you would think. That doesn’t mean there was drama, or scenes were cut out. 

• Thanks 1

Juniper

I’m not really hyped for a movie like with music, because once you’ve seen it, that’s it. It’s over. With an album there’s so much more. It lasts longer for me. Performances (hopefully), a tour (hopefully), endless possibilities. It’s just how I feel about it. It’s fun she does other things she enjoys, but personally I’m 99 % here for the music over all the other stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
ThisGuyTony

It’s JFAD release week and my hype is now at a 10%:anveeroy:

Its gonna bomb but still gonna drag myself and the bf to go watch it :air: 

LateToCult

No. I’m still gonna go watch though. Maybe multiple times. The project needs at least one core fan base to show up. :anveeroy:

stupidLuv

You really have to watch the movie to understand the entirety of Harley’s role. So many people who have seen it are missing the entire point… which makes sense for how Gaga was used. 

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet

Yes going to see it on Friday with a lot of people. It won't flop (as if it means something in terms of actual quality), it will do nice numbers and Gaga's acting will be praised once again. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

lilboyblue

Yaaaas! :excited:

If you're not anymore, maybe try not to bring the rest of us down with you? 

LG2008

I'll see it once more as I already bought tickets for Wednesday... Just for Gaga

Cello

What’s the behind the scenes drama?

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

ManMan

when i open my cinema booking apps.... like it's empty, crickets... just few seat occupied (within 10)

even the cinema in capitol city.....  :toofunny:

i'm worried i can't get a seat.... but turn out i own the theatre....:icant:

Orange Auction GIF by Ritchie Bros.

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL

FFXIV WhiteMage
4 minutes ago, ManMan said:

when i open my cinema booking apps.... like it's empty, crickets... just few seat occupied (within 10)

to be fair, nobody watches cinema unless it's a superhero movie, like if JFAD comes on a streaming service, I'll preferably watch it there :cheeky:

but on topic, I still do get hyped! It may not be the masterpiece many people expect, but I still think it will be a good film given that Gaga liked this project.

Ashley
22 minutes ago, ManMan said:

My showing yesterday was packed. Regular showings will probably fill out day of, not everyone buys movie tickets days in advance.

Bowman

Omg the reviews on YouTube are so bad :kry: I feel so bad for Gaga.. I’m sad that people aren’t liking it 

Chromatica and it’s completely different but also still chromatica

ManMan
24 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

to be fair, nobody watches cinema unless it's a superhero movie, like if JFAD comes on a streaming service, I'll preferably watch it there :cheeky:

but on topic, I still do get hyped! It may not be the masterpiece many people expect, but I still think it will be a good film given that Gaga liked this project.

yes, we get everything from Gaga, that's enough to live :excited: gonna support no matter what :kiss:

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

My showing yesterday was packed. Regular showings will probably fill out day of, not everyone buys movie tickets days in advance.

hope so, will come back here after my showing :runhug:

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL