💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will Britney ever release another album again?

HelloHangoverz

Will Britney ever release another album again?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Britney ever release another album again?

• Yes - she just needs time
    • No - she is DONE

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Excluding "greatest hits"/unreleased compilations the label might put out as time goes on

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

27monster27

I think one thing she could do are "Britney's Versions" of albums. Obviously for Britney Jean so we can get her as the lead vocals, but also for albums she lost control over like what I mentioned and Femme Fatale + Circus.

he/him/his
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, 27monster27 said:

I think one thing she could do are "Britney's Versions" of albums. Obviously for Britney Jean so we can get her as the lead vocals, but also for albums she lost control over like what I mentioned and Femme Fatale + Circus.

To be honest, I would DIE if she ever acknowledged Quicksand. My favourite song from Britney EVER. It's so strange how artists release songs then never talk about them. Like it doesn't matter if it's a bonus track mama what's the story behind it/what does it mean to you?

• Like 1

bionic

i believe in my heart of hearts that she will. but i dont think she should or will for quite some time

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Lucas
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

To be honest, I would DIE if she ever acknowledged Quicksand. My favourite song from Britney EVER. It's so strange how artists release songs then never talk about them. Like it doesn't matter if it's a bonus track mama what's the story behind it/what does it mean to you?

She was most likely just given the song and had no choice but to record it 

• LMAO 1

Lucas

I think she still has that passion for music burning inside of her but after how the whole world treated her, I don't know if she'll ever want to release something again... Only time will tell but for now I can't picture her releasing music

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Lucas said:

She was most likely just given the song and had no choice but to record it 

Most likely :lmao: I remember Gaga in an interview saying that she was working on the demo, and one of Britney's people in another room heard it and came in, saying "this is a Britney song! it's a Britney song!"

SimonBaetens

For her sake, I kinda hope she never does.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Lucas
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Most likely :lmao: I remember Gaga in an interview saying that she was working on the demo, and one of Britney's people in another room heard it and came in, saying "this is a Britney song! it's a Britney song!"

So Gaga gave the song to Britney at the request of someone else :oops:

Edited by Lucas

Real Panda

I think she should Rihanna it out, release singles, work with DJs/Music Producers.

faysalaaa

Maybe a collab or a single in 5-6 years from now? But I dont think she would release an actual album. 

• Like 1