đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confirms 'Sex Dreams' Title for ARTPOP

Skins

Featured Posts

degenerate

I will lose it if she does because I had the chance to get Grammy tickets this year but I didn't because they are super expensive and I didn't think she would even be there. Plus, promoting a new single right now would be pretty tough. I at least want something though. Like with BTW, how she released the cover art for the single. Something like that and a release date for a single would be so great.

Nah, like just an announcement tweet during the Grammy's.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• misanthrope

Nah, like just an announcement tweet during the Grammy's.

Oh, I see. Yeah that would be great!!

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

HighwayFantasy

She is hyping ARTPOP right know! With studio refrences photos, a tweet about track listing, and now a song confirmed. I think that she now has the green light for herself to begin with introducing ARTPOP. What do u guys think?

BLACKOUTbritney

She is hyping ARTPOP right know! With studio refrences photos, a tweet about track listing, and now a song confirmed. I think that she now has the green light for herself to begin with introducing ARTPOP. What do u guys think?

I think your right :gaga:

Elizabeth

I agree!

Perhaps a single is coming sooner than we think?!

i can honestly never tell. she has phases. every 1.5 months it's 'THE START OF THE ARTPOP ERA :legend: ' and some tiny info or just talking about it. or something. Never consistent, it always feels like it's getting close then another draught -.-

HighwayFantasy

i can honestly never tell. she has phases. every 1.5 months it's 'THE START OF THE ARTPOP ERA :legend: ' and some tiny info or just talking about it. or something. Never consistent, it always feels like it's getting close then another draught -.-

So true, so true that i don't wanna believe it haha.....

Didymus

Don't like the lyrics. But I never liked her rhyming. I mean, criminals of thought?

No. :pukey:

But I don't care. I'm excited anyway :cool:

So for now we have:

ARTPOP

Ratchet/Red Flames

TEA

G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)

BURQA

Sex Dreams

did I forgot something?

The Applause

Love the lyrics tbh.. don't expect the lead to be released until May/June though

Edited by BadMonster

Why would she tweet lyrics to that? She knows we are all climbing over each other, clawing off weaves, dissing b---hes out and battling like the Monster Pit is really Thunder-Dome while waiting for new music? Does this mean that "Sex Dreams" will be the first single from ARTPOP, and not TEA (The Evolution of Art anyone?), Ratchet or Girl Under You?

Edited by momotaro

• Shadow locked this topic