đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confirms 'Sex Dreams' Title for ARTPOP

Skins

Featured Posts

@ladygaga: We could be caught, were both convicted criminals of thought. -Sex Dreams #ARTPOP

Edited by badkidkyle

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• misanthrope

3q425253qwewq

Another "could be" reference. POSSIBILITIES

Good catch, I was so excited I didnt even make that connection lmfao

:wub:

Brainiac

shouldn't there be like 100 people flocking to this thread right now? lol. A confirmed song title and lyrics is a pretty big deal

Daenerys

Another "could be" reference. POSSIBILITIES

Don't ruin the moment! :(

Edit: Sorry i misread this post! I thought you were saying to not think too hard about it because of the "Possibilities" thing... My ignorance!

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ThisGuyTony

:omg: This moment was long awaited... :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: If the rest of the lyrics on ARTPOP are like that, then it will probably be her best album ever...

I'm excited that we got SOMETHING.

But, I FEEL SO BAD I'M PRE-JUDGING IT AND I DON'T WANNA HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S TOO EARLY BUT I HATE IT. But this is just initial reaction, it may change from a span of time between now and actual song release (if it's released). Happy yayayay

:omg: This moment was long awaited... :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: If the rest of the lyrics on ARTPOP are like that, then it will probably be her best album ever...

I was hoping of an album of more Princess Die level lyrics but this is nice too.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic