opinion

Secret Project is a Broadway Musical

Jarvin

Featured Posts

Jarvin

Sisters, discuss

‘I don't know, maybe when I write my first musical. I just think that there's so many amazing musicals but I love writing music and I love musical theatre and I know a lot about musical theatre and a lot about writing music. So I think I would really enjoy the process of creating a musical. I've thought about it for a really long time," she revealed. ‘

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/VIDEO-Lady-Gaga-Wants-to-Star-on-Broadway-in-Her-Own-Musical-20211215

• Like 2

Kurtis Thomas

As much as I’d love it, I can only assume a stadium tour for LG7 next year so when would she have the time? Surely the secret project teased months ago won’t be something for later 2025/2026?

Controversiaga

Yes joker 2 is a musical and will also be adapted for the stage 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

monketsharona

She said recording so I doubt

Though I'm 100% certain she will one day

PartySick

The EGOT is absolutely in her future so I'm perched :gayhat:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda

ASIB 2: A Star is Born for Broadway

Starring Lady Gaga

Plot: Ally Maine, after the loss of her husband Jackson, quit her music career and is now living a life out of the limelight but all that is about to change when she meets Mike.

Ally starts to fall for Mike and he inspires and encourages her to write and sing again. The world falls in love with Ally again, and Ally falls back in love with Music.

FreedomInTheMusic

A few years ago, I know a couple of Broadway producers were angling to get her to write/star in a musical for The Nanny. I heard she turned it down due to timing, but I’ve always wondered if something might come of that…

Kimmo

I feel like is something with music, maybe a soundtrack? because she recorded it along with LG7…

Gaga has spent the better part of 2024 here,recording both a surprise project and a new pop record 

Another thing that crossed my mind was a Thanksgiving special… but that’s been done already 

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector

Red

The suspense is killing me :nooo:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Heygirl22

Just a thought and I know it’s to good to be true but ….

what if she did a Halloween EP and abracadabra is not LG7? 

just fantasizing over here lol 😂 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

elijahfan

I have to say this did cross my mind reading about this secret project again. Honestly, what else could it be?

Fck I luv Art

I would love it but I think it's maybe linked to Joker 2 like "Die with a smile" or it's maybe something for the soundtrack of the next Batman movie cause she's literally credited for this movie on Google but we don't know why :derpga:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Shook 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Y'all are gonna have to hold my hand™️ if this woman ever makes it to Broadway. I'm in shambles over Joker:FAD; I might not survive it if she crosses into my territory. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

ASIB 2: A Star is Born for Broadway

Starring Lady Gaga

Plot: Ally Maine, after the loss of her husband Jackson, quit her music career and is now living a life out of the limelight but all that is about to change when she meets Mike.

Ally starts to fall for Mike and he inspires and encourages her to write and sing again. The world falls in love with Ally again, and Ally falls back in love with Music.

Instead of Mike can she get a female best friend that encourages her 😭 that movie had no other female characters it’s kind of cray

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything