news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

rafaelgherardi

It's so reliving that after months of hype and multiple meltdowns, in the same week we finally got a date for the single and the album and also confirmation that there's even another project (the secret one she's been talking about since June 2023)

we even assumed the secret project was LG7 but now it's clear it's not and it's something she's been working on for a very long time! so our bets are most on (a) collabs album/EP or (b) Broadway musical

SOOO EXCITING, WE'RE BEING SOOO FED

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

chewing on pearls
49 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

This was so lovely to read, and I feel you speak for a lot of us. :kara:

It really does seem like she's found the missing link, now: True love. :queenga:

With a man at her side who supports her wholly, I feel she is now truly unstoppable. :pawsup:

it's incredible what real unconditional love can do for someone who has been isolated by her fame, struggled with trauma and mental illness, and expresses herself through art. I'm so excited and happy for her, I feel so connected to her right now! 

also, my friend patrick and I used to do a talk show on youtube where we discussed Gaga's looks. now we have a podcast where we dissect not just current events, but also Gaga theory/lore/impact/history. it's called "chewing on pearls", only two episodes so far.

but! we have episodes about 'black hair Gaga' and 'venice and vogue' coming out next week and the following, as well as an episode chatting about all her lead singles so far coming later in the month. just thought I'd throw that out there if the way I've been writing about Gaga speaks to any of you! we've both been fans since we were 12/13 so we've been on the forums and fan pages for years. 

• Love 2

chewing on pearls
2 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

It's so reliving that after months of hype and multiple meltdowns, in the same week we finally got a date for the single and the album and also confirmation that there's even another project (the secret one she's been talking about since June 2023)

we even assumed the secret project was LG7 but now it's clear it's not and it's something she's been working on for a very long time! so our bets are most on (a) collabs album/EP or (b) Broadway musical

SOOO EXCITING, WE'RE BEING SOOO FED

a collabs album would be sooooooo major. or even an acoustic album playing her hits at the piano. now that j&p is done for the forseeable future, I could see her putting it in album form too, with bad romance/stupid love/americano on the tracklist. 

Westerosi
1 minute ago, chewing on pearls said:

it's incredible what real unconditional love can do for someone who has been isolated by her fame, struggled with trauma and mental illness, and expresses herself through art. I'm so excited and happy for her, I feel so connected to her right now! 

also, my friend patrick and I used to do a talk show on youtube where we discussed Gaga's looks. now we have a podcast where we dissect not just current events, but also Gaga theory/lore/impact/history. it's called "chewing on pearls", only two episodes so far.

but! we have episodes about 'black hair Gaga' and 'venice and vogue' coming out next week and the following, as well as an episode chatting about all her lead singles so far coming later in the month. just thought I'd throw that out there if the way I've been writing about Gaga speaks to any of you! we've both been fans since we were 12/13 so we've been on the forums and fan pages for years. 

Omfg I loooove the name. Seeing Glitter & Grease live at The Monster Ball was one of the highlights of my childhood. I will definitely tune into the podcast. :kara: :heart:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 2

LordByron28
28 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

a collabs album would be sooooooo major. or even an acoustic album playing her hits at the piano. now that j&p is done for the forseeable future, I could see her putting it in album form too, with bad romance/stupid love/americano on the tracklist. 

Ever since we heard Princess Die & Captivated in the Lady & a Legend documentary. I wondered if she would put out a Jazz & Piano EP. It could feature some of her unreleased songs, Red & Blue Material, her hits, and some new material all in one package. Would be a slay for the holiday season, if the documentary ever releases.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

rinasawachanta
7 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Ever since we heard Princess Die & Captivated in the Lady & a Legend documentary. I wondered if she would put out a Jazz & Piano EP. It could feature some of her unreleased songs, Red & Blue Material, her hits, and some new material all in one package. Would be a slay for the holiday season, if the documentary ever releases.

Where can I find the documentary??

Phoenix Rises

what is this SUPRISE PROJECT shes working on>??:partysick:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

LateToCult

By the way, the October cover of Vogue has almost exclusively gone to an Academy nominated or winning actress this century. Me thinks this won’t be the last time Gaga covers October. :firega:

I believe Gaga joins Lupita Nyongo, Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, Gwyneth Paltrow, Michele Williams as the only actresses to cover it more than once. :pole:

For the gays complaining on the internet that they gave Blake September, I’d say October is more exclusive. Not all the girls can get it. :bon:

Edited by LateToCult

Divine

"And I love Taylor Swift too. And Kesha. I watch it all, and I’m like: Yup. Go! Just Go.”

Where are the dark forces of evil? Why are they silent? :huntyga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

TimotheeChalamet
6 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

Where can I find the documentary??

It's not out due to legal issues with Tony Bennett's heirs

Starmie25
6 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said:

what is this SUPRISE PROJECT shes working on>??:partysick:

Maybe it's ARTPOP ACT II :huntyga: jk

i Love the Lady

Hopefully we get a single in October, one in January to kick off the new year, and one with the album release in February. we can enjoy for spring and blast the record all summer 

Axl Jax

Lead single in October, 2nd single in January, promo single and album in February woooop 

julz
31 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

Lead single in October, 2nd single in January, promo single and album in February woooop 

Where did the second single in Jan news come from? 

chewing on pearls
8 hours ago, Westerosi said:

Omfg I loooove the name. Seeing Glitter & Grease live at The Monster Ball was one of the highlights of my childhood. I will definitely tune into the podcast. :kara: :heart:

thank you friend! <3