šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
49 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

whatā€™s the secret projecttttt

I still think itā€™s something we havenā€™t heard about yet. I donā€™t think itā€™s Joker related and itā€™s definitely not DWAS.Ā 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

angelduuh

I remember a lot of ya'll saying Vogue is just saying **** when talking about rumours about LG7 and now what?Ā :flop:

• YAAAS 1

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Edu said:

early next year is perfect

most of you didn't live through ARTPOP and it shows

Kind of feels like she's here for the music and not so much the sales or awards nowadays....

But I wonder if the release date was on purpose lol. She doesn't have to compete against Beyonce, Billie, or Taylor at the Grammys.

• Like 1

MDevacelli

2026 will be her year at the awards, especially if major pop stars like Adele, Taylor Swift with a new album, or BeyoncƩ with act iii don't release significant projects. Given the flood of releases in 2024, she'll likely have a strong platform to shine in 2025 and 2026 awards.

Edited by MDevacelli
  • Like 1

JustJustan
12 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

As a fan whoā€™s been here since 2009, I really wish that she would see her own strength and greatness instead of her, once again, crafting an entire career leg/album era around a new man. She says sheā€™s doing a pop album again because her fiancĆ© told her to. Of course I wish her happiness, but it almost feels like ARTPOP all over again where her relationship with Taylor impacted everything she did at the time. (Including her decision to scrap songs like Temple and god knows what else)

I didnā€™t read it this way. What I heard was that she was having a lot of mental health issues and doubting herself and Michael, knowing how music saves her, encouraged her to do pop again because he knew it would make her happy. I sat on the idea of writing a poetry collection for years and during the pandemic, my husband encouraged me to finally write it and did everything he could to keep me on track and push through to completion. He even helped me set up the ebook. I think this is less that she was pressured to do pop and more that he understood how she operated and gave her a needed nudge.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Ashley
32 minutes ago, zerojk said:

So what exactly was the intention behind the tiktok teasing a full album drop?Ā :confused:

like... I am glad we are getting concrete information but sometimes i wish she didn't make it so confusingĀ 

also... i don't know how to feel about the fact Michael had to persuade her to do pop music again, considering it was a similar scenario with Chromatica/Bloodpop

i'm sorry, it was a good interview but some parts just triggered my anxiety

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

As a fan whoā€™s been here since 2009, I really wish that she would see her own strength and greatness instead of her, once again, crafting an entire career leg/album era around a new man. She says sheā€™s doing a pop album again because her fiancĆ© told her to. Of course I wish her happiness, but it almost feels like ARTPOP all over again where her relationship with Taylor impacted everything she did at the time. (Including her decision to scrap songs like Temple and god knows what else)

Hmm it didnā€™t read this way at all imo. Gaga may have been thinking of what kind of music to release next and Michael suggested pop because he saw how happy performing it made her.Ā :shrug:Ā She definitely seems happy and excited about her new music in a way I didnā€™t see with Chromatica, so I donā€™t think she was forced or pressured into it in any way.

• Like 2

MDevacelli

It's amazing to see her all mature, so happy and satisfied with her life and art. It's gonna be awesome to check out what she's done with her mind now that she's finally free to create without any interference, unlike the forced way she talks about making Chromatica.Ā :enigma:

• Love 1

bpmMonkey
20 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

Mhm, I didnā€™t read it as her being ā€žtold by her fiancĆ©ā€œ but more so as him seeing where her true passion and joy lies. I always understood him as a little monster at heart and I think all of us would have told her the same. Look at the bright side babe ā˜ŗļøšŸ’•

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Harry Kat
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

All those people that instantly jumped on 2025 truthers the moment the single month was announced. Where you at now huh?

Honestly, 2025 seems like a horrible plan. Especially as thatā€™s 8 months after she officially teased LG7.Ā 
Hopefully people arenā€™t ā€œoverā€ her once Joker/ Dwas and the lead single are done.Ā 

Are you kidding me? February is the best plan! Die with a smile will go strong till the end of the year! Lead single is coming! Joker is coming, she will be everywhere! And the most important thing? She will avoid the Xmas freeze! It seems that you forget that from mid November to end of December, charts and radios are full of Xmas music!

She will release the second single around Grammy's (where she should be nominated for DWAS) , then LG7 along with the awards season for Joker!Ā 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 3

skedaddleBItCh

are people purposely blind now? she was implying on the interview that way before Chromatica, way before the process, she was depressed, and her mental health was at an all-time low. She just stated that the album was about her suffering, her state of mind during that time. It's literally her most personal record, come on:awkney:Ā I don't get how some of you are okay with the idea of Gaga being a pushover and an industry puppet, like as much as I believe that she doesn't have the 100% hold on her career, she knows what she's doing and what she's putting out. The demos already were proof that it was already planned in the beginning it's supposed to be a dance album, so the narrative that she's being forced by her producer to make music is stupid.Ā 

Literally? her downfall is gonna be because of her fans' 'imaginative' minds and their inability to comprehend **** my god

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Harry Kat said:

Are you kidding me? February is the best plan! Die with a smile will go strong till the end of the year! Lead single is coming! Joker is coming, she will be everywhere! And the most important thing? She will avoid the Xmas freeze! It seems that you forget that from mid November to end of December, charts and radios are full of Xmas music!

She will release the second single around Grammy's (where she should be nominated for DWAS) , then LG7 along with the awards season for Joker!Ā 

Gaga hasnā€™t had a smash lead single for years. Why are people so convinced that sheā€™s gonna have an immediate hit on her hands?

I doubt DWAS will still be ā€œsmashingā€ during/ after Christmas, unless radio actually supports it. By then she will surely be trying to push a second single anyway.Ā 
I dunno. I just donā€™t like the fact that the era will literally be put on hiatus for a couple of months because people will be playing holiday music.Ā 

Juanjo

I screamed so loud this morning when I saw this, I mightā€™ve woken up my neighbors! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Omg, she looks amazing! And two covers! How can we get both?! Are they both physical copies? Is one for subscribers only? Someone, tell me!Ā 

nodandsmile
31 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

he saw that she was on fire while on tour (we were saying the exact same thing here!) and encourage her to do what clearly makes her happy instead of doubting herself... sometimes you need somebody to you wake you the f up and personally I am glad she has that in him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1