news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

Between the election and the holidays, November and December have too much noise. I think it makes sense to drop the actual album in February.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Bowman

Gaga finally acknowledged Charli!
Charli can die happy now :vegas:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 2

Caden

Can't believe everything is happening the way best possible. As I said last day when we got the confirmation of LG7 lead in October, the best time for the album to come is next year right after Christmas buzz. I'm so happy, we'll have 2 singles for sure prior to the album :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

nodandsmile

I think she'll definitely do snl... musical guest and host would be perfect to promote both film and music!

Hyperobject
Just now, Bowman said:

Gaga finally acknowledged Charli!
Charli can die happy now :vegas:

right? I was like, finally omg! hopefully Charli sees that. :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Bowman
Just now, SpadesToStart said:

Between the election and the holidays, November and December have too much noise. I think it makes sense to drop the actual album in February.

Also in the UK February is normally considered the worst month of the year, nothing happens in that time. It might be actually a good idea to drop the album in that time and bring some excitement back lol

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 2

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

“An old school Gaga banger”

:giveup: 

where did you read this ?

erfaan
43 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I dont know why you are happy with febuary release? 
The gap between the albums is insane…im tired , after all teasing posts tik toks smippets etc she decide to release in February …

ive lost hype now

im not afraid to said i feel cheated - 

No it's not when you factor in barely any non-Christmas music charts in late-November/December. Look at Sabrina and how succesfull her roll out has been. 

Espresso in early April, Please Please Please in June and Album in late August 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

erfaan

Secret project is also defs her writing a musical for Broadway. 

Edited by erfaan
  • Like 2

andy232000
3 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

Ridiculous. February in this day and age? She has soooo much momentum to ride through October. The single is gonna come, everyone will forget about her in December and then what? My god. 

omg my little manager side lol but still ridiculous

February is a much better option. Everyone wants her to ride the Joker momentum, and while that is a smart strategic move, most people are not publicists and are not aware that having those two run exactly at the same time will just result in each cannibalizing themselves, making a huge ass mix and having the whole era be over in seconds. Yes its a strong start, but di we want a strong start and then nothing? The woman said it herself once. Putting everything at once is like a orgasm. It feels good for like 6 seconds and then its over. By late November when christmas music rises it would be over. 

I think they will piggyback the Joker press only with the first single in order to capitalize the kickstarter of the era, but have the actual album on February to create momentum next year. That is a smart idea because with the album on February, she can build hype for an eventual tour and for award season 2026 the album will at least not come out at the very very beginning of the eligibility period, thus losing all attention by the time voters nominate. 

she can easily keep putting stuff like a DWAS Performance, First single performance and MV, and maybe even squeeze a second single before February to keep momentum without having to use her strongest card (the album), right away.

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 5

NATAH
39 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Whats this has to do with listening to the album when you feel cheated and how this solve the problem?

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

omg the dramatics :messga: please calm down

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

codymonster

The fact that Micheal noticed that she’s most happy and passionate when she’s creating, and he encourages this is so nice to hear. I hope they last, because she needs someone that loves and embraces the chaos that comes with her creating.

I also noticed that the writer really pushed the idea that she is an enigma, and I’m really hoping Gaga continues to embrace this. I feel like for a while she was trying to be “authentic” and almost ran away from her past behaviour of being a character every outfit she wore. But it was refreshing to see that she is more comfortable with that. She seems to have embraced the chaos more, and found a peaceful place with her home.

Overall, this article was so entertaining to read. I feel like we haven’t seen a look into her life for a while!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Jase featured this topic