'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
music news

Sabrina Carpetner is now aiming for #1 debut on the Billboard 200 with 317K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

GWBA_8CWwAAeWTu?format=png&name=medium

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • YAAAS 4
  • Sad 1

Teletubby

her last album debuted with 18k

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Shook 1

plane jane

I’m wondering if the internet will ditch her as soon as this era ends lol 

ssslyboy

She's wildly popular at the moment.  Can someone explain how 317,000 copies is because of "payola"? :huh:

• Thanks 5

Rat Boy

Lbr almost every major artist uses payola. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga did it for LG7.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Thanks 1

JGD
15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Deploy the Tactical TTPD Rerelease

She’s Taylor’s new bestie so she won’t :oops:

plane jane
Just now, Rat Boy said:

Lbr almost every major artist uses payola. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga did it for LG7.

about time! 

plane jane
1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

She's wildly popular at the moment.  Can someone explain how 317,000 copies is because of "payola"? :huh:

she’s been accused of abusing Spotify autoplay feature countless times by now I think

ssslyboy
4 minutes ago, plane jane said:

she’s been accused of abusing Spotify autoplay feature countless times by now I think

Oh yeah I heard about that, but I thought that was debunked.  I don't think you can achieve critical mass by abusing autoplay.  People need to want to listen/buy.

Cody James
9 minutes ago, plane jane said:

Its only not fair unless LG7 takes notes :huntyga:

jaXXXon
39 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Oh yeah I heard about that, but I thought that was debunked.  I don't think you can achieve critical mass by abusing autoplay.  People need to want to listen/buy.

Of course not. She has 150,000 copies sold besides streaming and that's huge. 

• Like 1

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

the more popular the song, the more autoplay (last year, Sabrina's song went from 780k to 3.2M daily streams in 14 days and then lost 1.3M streams in 1 day)

there was a time when Espresso or Please Please Please played after every song.
her songs are not only on autoplay but also added to personalized user mixes, i even had her songs added to my indie mix by Spotify.
Sabrina's Taste is on autoplay and this new Addison Rae song too IMG_5885.thumb.gif.84e47b72e08ebaf8e8894f5486864d94.gif