OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Reading & Leeds cuts off headliner's set after she arrived late

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lana Del Rey took over the main stage at this year’s edition of Reading Festival as the headliner for the second day of the bash.

Lana Del Rey showed up late to her set which was slated for an 8:00pm start. To kick off her performance, she treated the rowdy crowd to a shortened version of her 2019 track ‘Norman F*cking Rockwell’. “

The rest of her 13-track set was filled with a mix of songs spanning her discography including ‘Ride’, ‘Bartender’ and ‘Chemtrails Under The Country Club’. Check out her full setlist below.

After wrapping up her set with ‘Video Games’, the singer announced “Thank you so much Reading, thank you. We are going to sing a couple more songs. As long as we can until they pull us off.” Unfortunately, it seemed that Del Rey had gone over her allocated time and the festival may have cut her set.

She then sat on stage and watched fireworks go off as "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have – but I have it" played from tape.

source

lana-set-cut.png

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Catnikko

lmao how did i know she would be late

she's not even the headliner, the headliner is Fred Again and the festivals in a residential area so ofc they'd cut her off for his set to start

(i can legit hear it from my house)

Edited by Catnikko
Dance in the shadow of the meow

Karl

She's my #1 artist but this is getting stupid now it's not fair how late she always is 

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Catnikko said:

she's not even the headliner, the headliner is Fred Again

She is listed on the poster as a headliner:
GTMA0wdXIAEbO1o?format=jpg&name=large

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Like 1

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

She is listed on the poster as a headliner:
GTMA0wdXIAEbO1o?format=jpg&name=large

well She got cut off because Fred Again started to headline the main stage at 22:05

he's on now

Dance in the shadow of the meow