'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry performs new songs at Evita in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Crush - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Sarah Hudson, Emily Warren, Theron Thomas, Ryan Ogren, Rocco Did It Again!, DallasK, KBeaZy, Scott Harris
Nirvana - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Sarah Hudson, Emily Warren, Theron Thomas, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren, Rocco Did It Again!, DallasK, KBeaZy, Scott Harris

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 4

Rat Boy

Omg the whole album is Dr Luke :deadbanana:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Didymus

Omg we're truly not ready for how basic this album is gonna be :rip:

• Like 2

Gohan

She really said f*ck women rights by putting Puke's name all over that damn album :deadbanana: love you Katy gurl but this... Is dead on arrival :rip:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda

They both sound horrible. Whats new? I was laughing at the "da-da-da-EEEEEH" part sounded like she was in pain.

• LMAO 3

Rahrahbitchson

Her dance moves are just... 

jennie-lazy.gif

anyway..she just gets on stage at whatever random gay club is near her and call it a day of promotion

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Scarlet Witch

Songs not even good enough for the oontz oontz popper circuit party gays lmaooo get off the floor katheryn 

• Like 1

ThisGuyTony

Every song is written 

49 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Crush - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Sarah Hudson, Emily Warren, Theron Thomas, Ryan Ogren, Rocco Did It Again!, DallasK, KBeaZy, Scott Harris
Nirvana - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Sarah Hudson, Emily Warren, Theron Thomas, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren, Rocco Did It Again!, DallasK, KBeaZy, Scott Harris

Crush has 10 songwriters?! :deadbanana:

Nirvana has 12?!

With how this era is bombing the royalties must be in pennies :deadbanana:

• LMAO 1

Gangie
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

She really said f*ck women rights by putting Puke's name all over that damn album :deadbanana: love you Katy gurl but this... Is dead on arrival :rip:

She said she wanted to get her career back on top... Not make it drown completely... girl, what did you even think? :franminervini:

There is no recovery point from this I fear. Not even One Of The Boys 2.0 would help

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Galagala

Funny how Katycats reply "this should be the lead single" every time a new song drops. 

Like...they're not aware that every song is Dr.Luke related and Woman's World might have the best production.

palma
6 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

This album is so dated already 

the sound is so generic 

It literally is MDNA (2024 version) and even MDNA had Masterpiece (a song Katy could never write in a billion years), GGW and Gang Bang :poot:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Mother of Puppies

Actually... I'm wondering why her record label let her work with him. They should've known. :motherofpuppies:

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1