Controversiaga

?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Gaga endorsed Hilary in 2016 and Joe in 2020. She’s always been anti trump. Will she endorse Kamala for 2024?

Or will she stay quiet this political season? Should she use her platform to voice her beliefs? Or is she safer/better off staying out of it?

id personally love her to endorse Kamala.

Sorry not sure if this has already been discussed .

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

RAMROD

She likely will close to the time. It is still early for most celebs to be out in the open.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dit

yes tbh! I dont like some things about Kamala like she isnt pro Palestine ENOUGH imo but she is at least empathetic to them so it's a bit of progress I guess. And since Gaga had support President Bidet then why not Kamala who is a similar but better version than him? I think Gaga should post tweet during Joker era to maximize votes since she gonna be so big during that time especially!

"I have always been Indian and Jamaican woman since I was 13. This is why I support Kamala and u should too!" :diane: 

Edited by dit
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens

She will.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Bambino
4 minutes ago, dit said:

yes tbh! I dont like some things about Kamala like she isnt pro Palestine ENOUGH imo but she is at least empathetic to them so it's a bit of progress I guess.

Gaga remained completely silent on the genocide in Palestine so why would Kamala not being so pro-Palestine matter to Gaga when it comes to endorsing Kamala?

On topic, Gaga now isn't the same that she was years ago and it shows. She remained silent on way too many things (which was disappointing) so maybe she'll skip this one as well. She probably realized she can't satisfy everyone and she's at a point in her career where she doesn't need to cause a fuss about her views to draw attention to her talents now that people know she can sing jazz like a real vocalist.

Either that, or she's just being a selective activist, which I would hate about her.

FREE PALESTINE
  • Like 1

bionic

No, I think she's much more politically aligned with Trump :sis: 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Gagaism

We have a whole movie rollout which happens to be in elections time so as we don’t know how the contracts and agreements looks like, I’m not really sure about it. 

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

No, I think she's much more politically aligned with Trump :sis: 

The truth that fans can't and will never accept

maxresdefault.jpg

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 8

Lucas

She should but not sure she will. She has been silent on many important political stuff in the past few years.

ActualPatient

Not guaranteed if you consider what contractual obligations she may have that are tied to her projects. i.e. contracts may ask her to avoid political controversy to focus on selling the movie to a wider range of audience.

Given what we know about her though, she might just be holding off.

LordByron28

She did campaign performances for Joe and Hillary. Hoping she does the same for Kamala. Figure she is going to wait till the last few weeks of October and/or November to do this.

• Like 1

Monstermilo

this is the closest weve been to getting a woman as our president, a black/indian woman at that, so Gaga better endorse her or ima be salty lol

if she can endorse hillary and joe, kamala is a better candidate than both at this point

• Like 2

SHALLOW

She'll probably just tell us to vote but i can see her not getting involved in politics this time around.

Especially since her father is on Fox news 24/7 

Edited by SHALLOW