OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy: “all my songs are controversial”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
9 minutes ago, GipJo said:

You gave an example of how to properly be controversial with that stereotype, Katy did none of the sorts.

Well your argument wasnt that it wasnt done properly, it was that the male gaze is not controversial.

I think Katy did it more properly because atleast its something alot of women experience, which is kissing girls for the first time and being shocked you liked it.

Edited by faysalaaa

SlowLoris

LMAO sounds like she's trying to make herself sound edgy and interesting, when in fact she just sucks

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Bebe said:

Maybe she meant ‘I Kissed a Girl’ and “UR So Gay” were seen as problematic during her debut era and now she’s being called problematic for working with a rapist?

Because other than minor controversies like Roar being compared to Brave, I don’t see the polarisation… I see people used to bop to her campy, cartoonish pop music and then it became unpopular.

This Is How We Do was controversial at the time because of the mv in which she has dreads and eats watermelon. I remember people saying it was appropriation and insensitive. 

NATAH

"is woman's world controversial?"

oh he clocked her good

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

TheJoanneHat
52 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

LMAO sounds like she's trying to make herself sound edgy and interesting, when in fact she just sucks

This

She’s seems really mean in real life btw she speaks and body langage

kinda feeling she doesn’t GAF about the situation, that she’s stuck in 2011 and trying so hard to make tiktok singles because she thinks that the thing to do right now…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RadioIsOurs

This would've had perfect comedic timing if Katy didn't say the second line like that. The cringy millenial in her couldn't keep her jokes subtle and witty... :messga:

Scarlet Witch

2x Kids Choice Awards winner Katy Perry being controversial? Someone rescind her wins

juicyjuicy

Wow. “Firework”. Very controversial. Very infamous. Very brat.

Makeup Gen Z GIF

She needs to be very mindful. Very demure. Very cutesy. Be mindful of the job she was hired for. See Die With A Smile debuting at #3? Very demure.

VTV

I'm mean she's half right tho. Teenage Dream, Prism and Smile are her only safe/GP friendly albums

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

chathonnete

I mean she's not wrong. But the controvercy is never intended in her case. What makes a great controversial artist is that the artist does provocation, to make society progress (Madonna, Gaga, Sam Smith, Rihanna etc.). In Katy's case, she always releases something in the first degree and create controvercy without meaning it. I don't think she can claim her self a controversial artist :ohwell:

Edited by chathonnete

gumzy3000

This reminds me of that time she called Witness "Purposeful Pop"... she's so full of it. If I was her, I would retire forever. :green:

trolly troll troll