'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your LG7 Rollout Prediction.

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Hey guys, i’m bored af and thought it’d be fun to just see what everyone thinks the rollout for the album will be and if you’re a 2024 or 2025 truther :cheeky:

This is my idea for a perfect rollout imo.

August 30th - Slight teaser. Something like a photoshoot picture or something that’s like a little nudge nudge wink wink.

Sept 2nd - Announcement of Lead Single to drop that week. (I’m thinking it’s gonna be Abracadabra for sure) 

Sept 6th - Lead Single Drop and album “teaser” (“See you in LG7”) vibes. 

Sept 13th - Album teaser + album presaves similar to Chromatica with a placeholder artwork 

Sept 20th  - Album announcement + artwork + pre sale goes live 

(Break between the announcement and album for Joker Promo two weeks before release and the week of release) 

Oct 18th -  Tracklist Reveal

Oct 25th - Album release  

I could see however not teasing until the first week or so of september and dropping the single on Sept 13th AKA Friday the 13th and doing the album presaves alongside kinda like “Hey here’s my single…i also have a new album go save it :staymad:

what does everyone else think? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Dramatica

It's realistic if we are talking 2025 :traumatica:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Like 1

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Dramatica said:

It's realistic if we are talking 2025 :traumatica:

:dom::dom:

Stephen

I don't think anything will come (besides maybe more teasing) from now through October. Joker needs to have its moment and she has a busy press tour ahead of her.

Bc of DWAS I wouldn't be surprised if it's 2025 now, especially if it blows up. She'll perform with Bruno at the Grammys, then perform something from Joker at the Oscars, and then drop the album.

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Also she's going to campaign for Kamala Harris :ally:

Lady Gaga Vote GIF by Election 2020

Edited by Stephen
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I definitely think due to the success of DWAS, they are going to let it have its moment. However, I do think Gaga will tease more LG7 stuff via socials, even if its just cryptic pics or more random pics with black hair "#LG7" or something.

It was originally set for August release, so you would think they'd have stuff they can tease before August is over. Sept 6 is perfect because its right before the VMAs. I thought maybe they would perform together at VMAs but someone pointed out Bruno has a tour date in Jakarta that day. BUT, Friday the 13th does seem like a perfect day to start a spooky era. We should know more soon!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

AndiGaga

I think the rollout timeline is possible but Abracadabra will not be the first single. It will come out as the second single or with the album before Halloween to promote it

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Joker needs to have its moment

I feel like putting both a dark album with a dark movie side by side would be amazing and VERY smart tbh. The press from the movie will help album sales and the music side will boost more activity for the movie (even though the hype for both is pretty massive)

Also even with a busy press schedule i could see her just scheduling posts on insta or something and then taking a nap lol

and for DWS it’ll have its moment for a few weeks but i don’t think they’ll cling onto it as much. It’s big, but it’s gonna LAST i feel like shallow and i don’t think they’ll make it a whole thing. I highly doubt a grammy’s performance tbh 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

I think they're avoiding a traditional rollout this time around. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the Billy Ellish route, dropping whole album at once in August.

She already hinted at juggling different projects during GCB interview - Joker, DWAS, LG7

Edited by Starmie25

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I think they're avoiding a traditional rollout this time around. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the Billy Ellish route, dropping whole album at once in August.

She already hinted at juggling different projects during GCB interview - Joker, DWAS, LG7

Agree. The only thing preventing me from thinking this is Gar LOVES her a single, so i’d see her getting at least one out before the album releases so she can do her little Gaga-isms 

Also the major promo from Katy is showing that high promo and such isn’t really cutting it these days and you gotta go a different route, and kinda giving teasers beforehand without giving anything away leads to more exposure than anything 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Agree. The only thing preventing me from thinking this is Gar LOVES her a single, so i’d see her getting at least one out before the album releases so she can do her little Gaga-isms 

I'm sure there'll be a stand out of sorts that they'll use to promote and then album just drops week later.

• YAAAS 1

Stephen
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I feel like putting both a dark album with a dark movie side by side would be amazing and VERY smart tbh.

Sure, but having the two dark projects one after the other is also a good plan :shrug:

I would think they want to foucs on executing her album rollout to the best of their ability after Chromatica, and not juggle her days between two massive promo campaigns. That's why I said now thru October, if it comes this year I think it'll be November as Joker winds down.

And DWAS is basically a lock for the Grammy noms so I mean it would shock me if they don't perform

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

if it comes this year I think it'll be November

that would kinda waste such a dark album imo though, which i couldn’t see happening. Magic potions, the 👹, the dark aesthetics, abracadabra, and having it after halloween would be a horrible idea both for Gaga and the label as everyone’s already going to Christmas music ya know? 

but eh we’ll see! hopefully sooner than later :fatcat:

• Thanks 2

Rahrahbitchson

Am i the only one who wants the album in 2025? I would like her to be full committed to the era and with Joker ahead i dont think that would be possible 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙