Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Oh wow these victims of abortion bans was a really strong segment. This convention started out boring but it's picking up. Very powerful moments so far. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Andy Beshear was my VP pick! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 “What is so beautiful about a child having to carry their parent’s child??” Oh that hit to the core.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 That beat that Beshear took after he talked about women being forced to carry non-viable pregnancies to term after the fall of Roe genuinely made me misty. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 I don't know many of his policies but I've always loved Warnock's energy. When I think fondly of the South, I think of people like him Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Trump tomorrow: "THEY WERE MEAN TO ME" Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,275 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Remember, Americans! TEXT JOIN to 30330 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donatellah 2,329 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 I'm really scared for these elections y'all. Idk what would happen if Trump wins Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Yooooo Warnock Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted August 20, 2024 Author Share Posted August 20, 2024 okay he ATE Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 We just went to church Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 11 minutes ago, PartySick said: I don't know many of his policies but I've always loved Warnock's energy. When I think fondly of the South, I think of people like him Radical 🤖 Liberal 🤖 Raphael Warnock I think is pretty progressive. He’s a king, and same w Ossoff. I like him! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 He ended that on a really high note, but I feel like he definitely could’ve brought the energy up overall. Very thoughtful and moving, though We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Radical 🤖 Liberal 🤖 Raphael Warnock I think is pretty progressive. He’s a king, and same w Ossoff. I like him! Like lmfao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 This is so cute please Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.