Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Lifetimes left US iTunes Top 200 after only 9 days

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, Real Panda said:

I kinda feel sorry for Katy now

Each time I feel bad for her I remember she erased the gay couple of her MV's "modest" version to appeal to homophobes after pandering to us like crazy...

It's more than the Luke collab or the forced kiss on this young guy doing American Idol.

No mercy for the nun-killer! :samanthac:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

gerrygaga
8 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Each time I feel bad for her I remember she erased the gay couple of her MV's "modest" version to appeal to homophobes after pandering to us like crazy...

It's more than the Luke collab or the forced kiss on this young guy doing American Idol.

No mercy for the nun-killer! :samanthac:

i still cackle every time someone mention the nun hahahaha

• LMAO 1

gerrygaga
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

maybe now she will ditch the r@pist! 

she will push through with her album full of dr luke-produced songs, 3rd song from 143 might come before the album.

HelloHangoverz

I'm excited for Nirvana from 143 and that's it. I'll still be streaming the full album just to enjoy how terrible it inevitably will be

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Axl Jax
9 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

This is actually really sad.  She’s about to enter her mental hospital era. 

we already had witness tho x

SchwineLove
10 hours ago, Real Panda said:

I kinda feel sorry for Katy now

I don't feel sorry for her. But i have massive pity for katycats like...do you see them all on twitter? Maybe the kindness preach from Gaga has gotten into me because i'm not feeling mad over them, just pity.

• Love 2

Kelly Atlantic
11 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

Will the song from the Kids' Choice Award Winner debut on Billboard Hot 100?

BAHAHA KIDS CHOICE AWARD WINNER :bye:

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
  • LMAO 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This is the weirdest thing, dr. luke is not known for a specific sound or something, he’s rather known as a very generic producer 

I could see Dua Lipa thinking I might sacrifice a little bit of my campaign in order to get Kevin Parker on my album because he produces the sound my record aims to achieve 

but that’s definitely not the case for Katy, this is still so mind boggling to me. I hope she gets to tell us the truth about this decision. She has been very quiet this whole rollout unlike her previous eras

I know that there’s no way of reading her mind, but maybe she’s still mentally stuck in the 2010s where all you had to do to get a hit was work with Dr. Luke. Maybe Katy saw how Doja Cat (for her pop era) and Kim Petras worked with him and it didn’t seem to hinder their careers. Katy got cocky and assumed that she was going to be able to do the same, instead she’s getting called out; rightfully so. 

The sad truth is that all that she’s doing for the 143 era would have been enough for her to get hit singles/albums…. in 2014. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999