'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Judas MV hits 500M views

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar

Lady Gaga's iconic Judas music video, posted on 3 May 2011, has finally reached the incredible 500 million view benchmark this evening (18:53 EST). It took the video 13 years, 3 months, and 15 days to reach the milestone.

Grant ha a nostalgia watch in between streaming party views of DWAS :vegas:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2

Economy

I remember still this video actually got Gagas most views on debut of any of her videos up until that point at over 4M the first 24h

I think that was more than telephone even by a bit (or maybe about the same)

bionic

i assume by 500M you mean some unit bigger than a centillion??? 

gaga's best song and video PERIOD

buy bionic

Plastic Flower
16 minutes ago, Luffy said:

Fun fact: Judas is regularly outstreaming Bad Romance on Spotify daily :applause:

This was shocking to me when I first saw. Is it viral on TikTok? I never imagined a track like Judas would do higher numbers than Bad Romance.

Drop it
  • Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida
6 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

This was shocking to me when I first saw. Is it viral on TikTok? I never imagined a track like Judas would do higher numbers than Bad Romance.

What do you mean? They sound similar:holdmyhand:

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

What do you mean? They sound similar:holdmyhand:

Sure, the structure is pretty much the same. But Bad Romance is one of Gaga's definitive hit songs. Judas is a hit for sure but not as much as BR.

Drop it
  • Love 1

Cortezz

One of her best music videos. The Born This Way era is legendary. I love it so much :kara:

A Very Gaga Holida
Just now, Plastic Flower said:

Sure, the structure is pretty much the same. But Bad Romance is one of Gaga's definitive hit songs. Judas is a hit for sure but not as much as BR.

Maybe some people who love Bad Romance a lot got a bit tired of it and want to stream a different song that’s similar?

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Maybe some people who love Bad Romance a lot got a bit tired of it and want to stream a different song that’s similar?

Maybe. Anyway, I won't complain. I wish more Gaga songs get these numbers. :bradley:

Drop it

Just A Holy Fool

The serve that it was releasing this song on Good Friday. I will never not stan my demonic pop anthem of our time.

Real Panda
48 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

It was used on an animé edit I believe. A lot of the recent comments are related to that

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

It was used on an animé edit I believe. A lot of the recent comments are related to that

Nah I'd win :brat:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1