OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wholesome AF DWAS reaction video

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

This is the most genuine, excited and wholesome review video I've seen. They are singers and very impressed by Bruno and Gaga. Her reaction to Gaga changing the note made me laugh out loud. 

I hope Gaga sees this one cause it's very cute.

Check out some previous videos of them:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 8

RichAssPiss

I hate reactions like this where they freak out over every little sound. Sorry. If you're screaming and falling out your chair for the whole song, then your reactions are just for views. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Schwerk
Just now, RichAssPiss said:

I hate reactions like this where they freak out over every little sound. Sorry. If you're screaming and falling out your chair for the whole song, then your reactions are just for views. 

Normally I do too, but they are really into music and freak out over little details. That's just them I've realized. They are very expressive people, it's not just for views.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2

datlastfam
24 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

That "every little sound" - they were just appreciating the details though, Im myself would gag over the harmonies, the beats, the drums, it might not be really significant to others but I do appreciate those little things, not just how the whole song sounds. I prefer this kind of reaction tbh rather than listening to the whole song with a blank face and little comments at the end of their reaction :huntyga:

+ I cried whenever people appreciate Gaga's vocals :traumatica:

Edited by datlastfam
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

really liked enjoyed their reaction, they edited the video in a weird way that made me think of what if in the music video they were singing while the world was actually being destroyed, like imagine that instrumental break with Gaga dancing while the venue is falling apart :giveup: 

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

I always feel they overreact so I dont really enjoy them

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

BELLYACHE

Someone post Zachary Campbell’s reaction por favor, if your in on his patreon 

robotvoiceinalice
5 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

Someone post Zachary Campbell’s reaction por favor, if your in on his patreon 

FRRRRR I've been wanting to see that but I'm poor af

Schizophonic

i love them since they did the superbowl. 

there are really a lot of reactions to that song, i would say even more than any other Gaga song before

Nessun Dorma
56 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

That "every little sound" - they were just appreciating the details though, Im myself would gag over the harmonies, the beats, the drums, it might not be really significant to others but I do appreciate those little things, not just how the whole song sounds. I prefer this kind of reaction tbh rather than listening to the whole song with a blank face and little comments at the end of their reaction :huntyga:

+ I cried whenever people appreciate Gaga's vocals :traumatica:

I agree with you! They are musicians who are paying attention to every single note and sound. They know how hard it is to deliver the technique Bruno and Gaga used in this song. 

I tend to appreciate music in a similar way that you do. Gaga’s first melisma on Ooh lost…, the guitar solo and the melody/register change in the final just for a while are all details that made me love the song even more! 

I also wanna cry whenever Gaga’s vocals are praised, she deserves all the recognition! :heart:

find your freedom in the music

Shipper
5 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Yikes to this tho :awkney:

Is it a bad review? I wont even give them the click. :awkney:

I will let the rotten egg be. 

Edited by Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Thanks 1

Arcanum
7 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Yikes to this tho :awkney:

Drag ha to the depths of Chromatica planet.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, Shipper said:

Is it a bad review? I wont even give them the click. :awkney:

I will let the rotten egg be. 

He basically says he thinks the production is really bland, calls the song generic, and Gaga has some hints of ASIB but not enough for it to be compelling, and Bruno brings some Silk Sonic vibes 

• Thanks 1