Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
charts

Official Charts Thread


franminervini

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

Remember the song was released after 12pm in most Asian/Oceania countries. Australia, NZ, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines are among Gaga's strongest markets, so give it time.

I'm only good at being bad
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Remember the song was released after 12pm in most Asian/Oceania countries. Australia, NZ, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines are among Gaga's strongest markets, so give it time.

I hope it will have some stability tomorrow because of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to wait until I see tomorrow's numbers, Disease's position on the next update of TTH, and whether the video will be out by the end of Monday to decide if I'm gonna put a blood curse on Bawhby or not :cheeky:

My positivity/manifestation/kindness punk mini era! :haroon:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Biagio2103
6 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Full Spotify update for Disease
#16 Ireland 32,978

I swear I haven't stopped streaming welp

I'm only good at being bad
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem

Friendly reminder that LadyGagaNowNet is hosting a streaming party, you guys can join and connect your streaming service and it will count towards the streams.

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

just putting this info here for reference.

DWAS first week Spotify streams

Day 1: 4,585,607
Day 2: 4,335,439
Day 3: 4,430,279
Day 4: 5,940,680
Day 5: 6,789,220
Day 6: 7,132,814
Day 7: 8,800,962

so expect a little drop tomorrow. let's hope it follows DWAS's trajectory.

Link to post
Share on other sites

KennyRichie

i think this are great numbers and we still have the music video left, the best debut in her solo Spotify career.

 

i have high hopes on the video, because the song has that potential.

Link to post
Share on other sites

SevenWonder

Not releasing the video might end up being a smart play.

Disease is right in the same vicinity as DWAS streaming wise. It's getting great radio play - weay better than DWAS did that first week. 

When she drops the video soon? It will be like debuting all over again.

(What I do not get is not shipping physicals.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult

Alright, so US numbers aren’t great. Hopefully we get a boost from radio and then from music videos. I still think it was a waste not to push a snippet on tiktok a week ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DesertWolf

DWAS almost having a new streams peak on the global chart today :ladyhaha:  watch it pass the 12m unfiltered mark 

Black Pt.2 XXXIV
Link to post
Share on other sites

South Blonde

Is that filtered or unfiltered tho? Should we worry? :poot:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • FATCAT locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...