Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
charts

Official Charts Thread

franminervini

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat

4.2m likes on YouTube in like 2 days for APT is crazy. K-pop fans are so powerful. Sour Candy could've easily been a top 3 hit.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

QueenChromatix
1 minute ago, r4therupbeat said:

4.2m likes on YouTube in like 2 days for APT is crazy. K-pop fans are so powerful. Sour Candy could've easily been a top 3 hit.

Thinking quite often how Chromatica could have been her TFM-level era if promo and decisions were performed correctly 🥲

they might say that we're crazy, but i’m just in 🖤 with u
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

Shyane
2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I wish the lead would auto-play right after DWAS like they did to Espresso:stupidoreo:

that's if they spend money on payola...

QueenChromatix

Bruno having two biggest streaming hits worwide, both with over 10M streams is mind blowing 🤯

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

#1 DWAS - 10,321,092 streams 
#2 APT - 10,187,478 streams
WILD, we might lose #1 tomorrow to APT, they just did +3.5M than yesterday. 

they might say that we're crazy, but i’m just in 🖤 with u

Shyane
47 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

APT once again proving that artists should do something unexpected and unique to catch the GP attention these days imo… I’m hoping LG7 sounds like nothing on the radio and charts rn! 

Uh, I think its success for now is really just kpop fan power...

Shyane
39 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I don’t see LG7 doing APT or DWAS numbers unless they’re marketing LG7 lead as back to her dark pop roots ala BR, BM and JUDAS. GP are obviously craving for Dark Pop Gaga, it’s why songs like DITD, Monster, BM, Judas and BR are popping off on TikTok etc. nevertheless I’m excited for Friday. 

I think they ARE doing dark pop for the lead. After all, the title is likely called "disease." I'm just not confident how much GP is going to eat it. It may be too dark for them.

• Sad 1

Hyperobject
Just now, Shyane said:

Uh, I think its success for now is really just kpop fan power...

not really, Rose is the least popular Blackpink member, if it’s about K-pop fans streaming then why Jennie and Lisa’s songs failed to reach similar numbers? the song is just catchy af imo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shyane
9 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

Thinking quite often how Chromatica could have been her TFM-level era if promo and decisions were performed correctly 🥲

I think they drop most of the planned promos due to COVID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Shyane
2 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

not really, Rose is the least popular Blackpink member, if it’s about K-pop fans streaming then why Jennie and Lisa’s songs failed to reach similar numbers? the song is just catchy af imo. 

well, so I should say it's kpop fan power + Bruno's worldwide fame. None of other BP members ever collab with such a global pop star like Bruno. In that regard, Rose is so lucky.

• Like 3

Shyane

It's already been mentioned but I'd like to report the numbers:

US radio: 11 (+1)

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

44.61 (+0.09)

As mentioned by a previous comment, current #12 (Marshmello & Kane Brown - Miles On It) is rapidly catching up so they may take over #11 soon while we're almost 4 units away from #10 (Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please). 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3

smitherz

I gotta be honest… I just don’t see APT having any kind of longevity. I feel it will be incredibly front loaded (but feel free to quote me in a month if I’m incredibly wrong haha) 

• Like 3

hijadeputa
17 minutes ago, smitherz said:

I gotta be honest… I just don’t see APT having any kind of longevity. I feel it will be incredibly front loaded (but feel free to quote me in a month if I’m incredibly wrong haha) 

I agree with you. Might lose streams in the next days and also the Morgan song. DWAS is  that song with longevity and with LG7 lead coming this week, we should be positive!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

hijadeputa

Idk if someone already posted this but Gaga’s monthly listeners increased to 107.1 and Billie has 107.4. Should be getting the top 3 spot soon behind The Weekend and Bruno! Who would have thought :firega: Right in time for LG7 let’s gooo most streamed woman in the WORLD

Edited by hijadeputa
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

South Blonde

DWAS is already such a big win for us, and with LG7 lead coming soon and the whole album rollout it might be able to survive the Christmas freeze and serve logevity a la Shallow :vegas: 

Spoiler

After the FAD debacle we should keep our expections pretty cute and demure for LG7 :awkney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • Like 2

Charles X Charles

Most days above 10M filtered streams on Spotify Global

1. Die With A Smile - 44 days *still charting above 10M*

2. Flowers - 29 days

• YAAAS 8