Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Review: Die With A Smile (Score: 8/10)

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Mods maybe we should make a mega thread for reviews as they come in? 

🤖⚡️

VTV
5 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

i hope not. i love seeing diff threads as they come

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 2

ManMan
59 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's Lady Mars's world and we're lucky to be living in it. :cheeky:

YAAAASSSSS 

the sexy confident intelligent LADY MARS is thankful, and now she got back that smile, she'll love us for,she'll love us for life lifetimes 

Camera-XHS-17238104552791040g008316i551l

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL
  • LMAO 5

Bronco
11 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Look after a year of threads about Taylor Swift's new album and threads about how many threads there are for Taylor Swift - i think we can cope with an influx of Gaga threads 🤣

• Like 5
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Togekiss said:

This is a 10/10 perfect pop song. I insist on that and will not be taken from my delulusion.

I would absolutely listen to a whole album of this :flutter:

Somehow this would fit so well next to Hey Girl :giveup: 

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma

It’s a 10/10 for me! I cried, I smiled, I had chills while listening to this song! The lyrics are beautifully written and the way their voices combine together is amazing. I’m so thankful Bruno chose Gaga to this duet! 

And I’m so proud of my mother :traumatica: She really does it all! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Shipper

If other people send emails and texts for a collab, you gotta be a pokemon catcher to catch the elusive Lady Gaga in the studio.

You have to invite her in your studio and have a jam session and record a song right there and then before she evades capture and escape the pokeball.

Same thing happened for Sweet Sounds of Heaven. :trollga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Robo Ga
3 hours ago, Bronco said:

Look after a year of threads about Taylor Swift's new album and threads about how many threads there are for Taylor Swift - i think we can cope with an influx of Gaga threads 🤣

edit** nevermind overreaction lol

Edited by Robo Ga
mistook comment
🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

pachinko
3 hours ago, BULATIO said:

Good song, but not mega hit. 7,5/10 :glamourpuss:

Listen to it again. And again. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

tyler k
32 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Listen to it again. And again. 

fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Bronco
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

It was more for organization and being able to get an aggregate sense of how the reviews are shaping up overall... I am not in anyway complaining about the amount of Gaga threads... ??

And what does Taylor have to do with this tf

Mate. It was a joke referencing how the last 7 months on here have been split between threads about Taylor or threads about threads about Taylor. Didnt say you were complaining, didnt really mention you specifically. Wasn't a dig at you is why lol

Plenty of other people got the joke

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Awrah999

Why do we care about this? We have ears. We know it’s magical and flawless :queenga:

• Love 1

Robo Ga
29 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Mate. It was a joke referencing how the last 7 months on here have been split between threads about Taylor or threads about threads about Taylor. Didnt say you were complaining, didnt really mention you specifically. Wasn't a dig at you is why lol

Plenty of other people got the joke

Sorry! I took it wrong :heart: my bad

🤖⚡️
  • Love 2

Nessun Dorma
57 minutes ago, tyler k said:

fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love again and again fall in love 

You have described just how I felt during this whole day :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1