I can't fight :rip:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Schwerk
4 hours ago, BULATIO said:

A good video, there is a reference to the joker. I didn't feel any chemistry between them, they don't look like lovers and that heart at the end didn't convince me.

Sassy Drag Race GIF by TAZO

Yeah, that's why the video didn't grab me. Odd, because Gaga can seem to create chemistry with everyone. But they read more colleagues than lovers to me. And the sigarette gets on my nerves real quick. I get she choose it to paint this early 70s picture, but it just grosses me out. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

When Bruno is vocalizing and the harmonies climax and Gaga gets up and starts dancing I LIVE. I FEEL ALIVE.

That's my favourite part. Literally feels like an 80s movie.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Cello
14 minutes ago, julz said:

The React that i have been waiting for.

"THIS. IS. MUSIC."

yay! love his reactions, he's always so excited

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1

r4therupbeat

incredible song and rollout. perhaps that's the way to go for the LG7 lead. no snippets just release it when it's due. Training Season, WW and Lifetimes were good examples that this type of roll out for a song no longer works in 2024.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jigglygoth

I mean, it is not mt cup of tea. I feel like it's the kind of song that... in live format, I could probably enjoy, but I don't see myself voluntarily listening to this, ever again :ladyhaha:

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I'm glad so many of you are enjoying the track, and is good to see her confident enough in her skills to release something like this :kara:. It feels very truthful to her roots, it sounds like the kind of songs she used to write before becoming Lady Gaga. 

She appears to be in a happy place right now, and I hope the track becomes a success :classy:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 3

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That's my favourite part. Literally feels like an 80s movie.

the power this has, the charm this has, the hod over wigs this has. ICONIC

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 2

qoqo

can someone help me make sense of it?

i ADORE dwas, its an incredible collaboration, BUT it feels like such a werid timing\aesthetic to do right now on Gaga's behalf?!

1. she's been teasing LG7 for A WHILE and people have been WAITING for new Gaga music and this kind of steals the thunder from LG7 lead single\album rollout doesn't it? I imagine this release will make the actual LG7 lead single less of an item for the gp\radio stations etc

2. THE TITLE IS "DIE WITH A SMILE", THE WHOLE AESTHETIC IS SOOOO JOKER YET IT'S IN NO WAY JOKER RELATED?! this is the weirdest thing here for me. girl, so confusing

giphy.webp giphy.webp

honeycam-2024-08-16-11-25-11-17237831032

thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

gemein3

Song is gorgeous. Clearly meant to showcase how their vocals are perfectly harmonized and 2:52 is it. 

The way so many of you (as expected) are finding ANYTHING to whine about — you can tell ya’ll tell yourself to not like it before even listening. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, Cello said:

yay! love his reactions, he's always so excited

Can wait for our favourite reactors to wake up especially that miss ajayll, meltdowns pending :ladyhaha: 

• YAAAS 1

Mars

Its actually perfect timing. Its a self reference before the reference is even out.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 4

Didymus

Maybe Interscope hopes this song will become an unofficial Joker theme? :ohwell: 
From the sound of it, the soundtrack songs might not be radio friendly/another ASIB style multi smash.

• Like 5

dollardays

Maybe the whole imagery from dwas to joker to lg7 is all planned out to be a gradual and organic evolution

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction