OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Night Vision
4 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I fear this might be the case, pŕobably a lead single on November and another song and album on Jan/Feb

To be honest I can't see a lead being released in November, it's deep into the Christmas freeze in the charts and possibly the worst time to release a lead single (Dua suffered from this massively with Houdini last year). We'll see what happens but I think the best bet at this point is that she releases the lead Q1 2025, possibly after awards season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Red said:

g0rls something just clicked, what if this is the secret project?

And the special project being a full damn duet album between the two!! A girl can dream :huntyga:

Edited by Lodeclaire
  • Like 2

Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Plus she wouldn't have mentioned LG7 if she wasn't planning on releasing it soon

Gurl

have you seen chromatica ball tour film all the way till the end? She mentioned LG7 .  That was back in may I think :triggered:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

jacs vs looser
2 minutes ago, Scar97 said:

It’s giving, I wrote this song that doesn’t really fit on anything but was too good to not release. 

Grammys inbound! :trollga:

Here for it honestly 

• Love 1

Stop being confused about what belongs on what project.

Just let artists be artists, and enjoy the art! :legend:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Controversiaga said:

Gurl

have you seen chromatica ball tour film all the way till the end? She mentioned LG7 .  That was back in may I think :triggered:

Yeah, but now i feel like this time she means it cause i expect her to release in late September/October

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Louie said:

She posted the piano clip on the 13th, and she showed two fingers and today's the 15th... 

Oh Gaga :tony:

Screenshot-2024-08-15-101210.png

She has blue nails like on the cover. Maybe she will join Bruno on stage this weekend in those snazzy outfits.

I love the true 70s vibe the cover picture has, bad wig, sigarette and all. It's very cool yet kinda bad. It screams hairspray and polyester and I'm fully here for it.

Wouldn't be suprised if this turns out to be on the Joker soundtrack, seeing as it features/samples the song Smile.

Guess we'll find out soon!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Night Vision

This is a ballad. It'll do great but by the end of September she can already release something. I don't think she's gonna prioritize a fun collab over her lead. Plus she wouldn't have mentioned LG7 if she wasn't planning on releasing it soon

It's not really about what kind of song it is, from a market standpoint it doesn't really make sense to release a droplet (especially one as high profile as this) and then release the lead single for your new album just weeks later, unless LG7 is a companion album to the Joker so is coincided with it's release. I don't think it's about prioritising one over the other, especially if LG7 isn't even planned to be released this year anyway.

I don't really agree that she wouldn't mention LG7 if she wasn't releasing it soon, she's literally been teasing the album since January and also specified when she played the snippets in Paris that we would have to wait.

• Like 1

Controversiaga

Yeah, but now i feel like this time she means it cause i expect her to release in late September/October

We all thought she meant it back in may too :messga:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Just now, Night Vision said:

It's not really about what kind of song it is, from a market standpoint it doesn't really make sense to release a droplet (especially one as high profile as this) and then release the lead single for your new album just weeks later, unless LG7 is a companion album to the Joker so is coincided with it's release. I don't think it's about prioritising one over the other, especially if LG7 isn't even planned to be released this year anyway.

I don't really agree that she wouldn't mention LG7 if she wasn't releasing it soon, she's literally been teasing the album since January and also specified when she played the snippets in Paris that we would have to wait.

I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense but neither releasing LG7 with Joker, yet a lot of us expect her to do that.

Also there could be some obligations we don't know of idk.

Idk the way i intepreted it is "right after this single i'm gonna release LG7" :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
30 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I didn't even read the caption. Does this mean LG7 is coming soon? Like, maybe in a few weeks or a month. :flutter:

This def reads “it’s coming in 2025 so here’s something to keep you fed til then”

LG7 in a month? She’s def not afraid to be silent for that long loool

• Like 2

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic