Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why so much hate on Katy?

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

she's propping up an abuser and an actual rapist and we are seeing in real time how these mechanisms work, and you're suggesting we let that slide for no good reason other than the fact you like her as a main pop girlie.

Actual?

HelloHangoverz
Just now, I AM THEATRE said:

Actual?

Yes, if you believe this face

Kesha-center-in-white-cries-as-she-learn

As Gaga said, "I have factual knowledge of her depression. I have factual knowledge of her trauma"

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 13

I AM THEATRE
5 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I can't believe you brought up Gaga's lyrics to this mess. Her lowest points feel like her highest next to the trash Katy's released this album cycle so far.

I don’t’ think those Gaga’s songs’ lyrics are that deep. 

I AM THEATRE
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Yes, if you believe this face

Kesha-center-in-white-cries-as-she-learn

As Gaga said, "I have factual knowledge of her depression. I have factual knowledge of her trauma"

I believe her, but you cannot really say how the things went. And there still is a difference between collaborating with an accused r***st and a confirmed one.

Edited by I AM THEATRE

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, I AM THEATRE said:

I don’t’ think those Gaga’s songs’ lyrics are that deep. 

You know exactly what I mean. A song doesn't have to be deep to have decent lyrics.

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

NATAH
3 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

Should I remind you that we don’t really know the truth about it? Those are accusations. We don’t know how the things really went. I’m not saying Kesha lied but there is a difference between an accusation and a fact.

girl... all of this over toilet water pop music? come on now

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 9

HelloHangoverz

And there still is a difference between collaborating with an accused r***st and a confirmed one.

I'd say releasing a song about female empowerement with an accused rapist is just as bad :ladyhaha:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

I AM THEATRE
Just now, Plastic Flower said:

You know exactly what I mean. A song doesn't have to be deep to have decent lyrics.

For me Katy’s songs are not the trash you’re talking about. I agree, they are not her best work, but they don’t suck.

I AM THEATRE
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl... all of this over toilet water pop music? come on now

Are we talking about the music or the fact that she has collaborated with Luke? See, you are very inconsistent in your explanation.

I AM THEATRE
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I'd say releasing a song about female empowerement with an accused rapist is just as bad :ladyhaha:

I get that, but you threw sh*t on Lifetimes too and I think it didn’t deserve that.

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz

I get that, but you threw sh*t on Lifetimes too and I think it didn’t deserve that.

well it was better than woman's world that's for sure, but bland and lacked all personality and the lyrics lack any sincerity/authenticity. but it's personal preference i suppose

• Like 2

Healed My Heart

Well for me,

1. She's always given mean girl vibes with her feuds with other female popstars and even up and coming artists with way less star power than herself (i.e. Ryn Weaver). Even on American Idol, she was pretty terrible to people sometimes.

2. She's been giving a LOT of cringe since Witness era. I just don't connect with her version of artistry at all.

3. She worked with her Republican father during Trump's 2020 campaign to sell "nonpartisan" political merch when our community's rights and safety were clearly at risk and we needed people with influence to support Biden. She also supported Rick Caruso for LA Mayor and has collabed a LOT with racist and homophobic Dolce & Gabbana. Basically, she's giving republican and shows little regard for LGBTQ rights imo.

4. She chose to work with Dr. Luke for this entire album so I refuse to pay her new music any mind. Not that I've liked any of her music since Prism oops

I personally have to feel neutral or positive about who an artist is as a person to be able to enjoy their music. And Katy just does not pass the vibe check.

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

For me Katy’s songs are not the trash you’re talking about. I agree, they are not her best work, but they don’t suck.

Women's World and Lifetimes certainly are. Katy's got some really good songs in her discography in every one of her albums but those 2 aren't.

Drop it