💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli xcx releases thongs, tattoos and more vinyl

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

weed

$21 for the temp tattoo is crazy, probably $20 markup :nooo:

I like how it's all cohesive but wish there was some cuter stuff too (not that I'd splurge either way tbh lol)

Reginald

The markup is insane :lmao:

You could spend 5 minutes at a print-on-demand website and create the same merchandise for a fraction of the price

CXCX_TOWEL_SIZED_FORMATED.jpg?v=1720552090&width=493

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
46 minutes ago, weed said:

$21 for the temp tattoo is crazy, probably $20 markup :nooo:

I like how it's all cohesive but wish there was some cuter stuff too (not that I'd splurge either way tbh lol)

omg i'm in an existential crisis financially preparing for LG7, the budget is TIGHT but with god as my judge I am determined to find headroom to do a trolley dash through that merch store when it drops. even considering overtime which i never do LMAO

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

this is probably some of the worst merch i've seen in my life

I'm sorry I think it's hilarious

charlixcx_boxers_white.png?v=1723137509&

• LMAO 1

weed
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg i'm in an existential crisis financially preparing for LG7, the budget is TIGHT but with god as my judge I am determined to find headroom to do a trolley dash through that merch store when it drops. even considering overtime which i never do LMAO

I bought like $60 worth of Chromatica merch in February and that was crazy for me lmaoooo but perhaps I will get a new LG7 merch when it drops. The Chromatica merch is super cunty and designed well, high hopes for the future.

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, weed said:

I bought like $60 worth of Chromatica merch in February and that was crazy for me lmaoooo but perhaps I will get a new LG7 merch when it drops. The Chromatica merch is super cunty and designed well, high hopes for the future.

for sure! chromatica was the first merch i ever bought, this amazing sweatshirt. I still have it

A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CB1xvZnme5

• YAAAS 1

weed
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

for sure! chromatica was the first merch i ever bought, this amazing sweatshirt. I still have it

A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CB1xvZnme5

I wish the sweaters/hoodies weren't sooooo expensive :nooo: give me a $40 hoodie please queen

idk i'm weird w how I spend my money lmaoo I'm fine spending $150 on weed (to last me a month or two) but $40 t shirt is wayy too much lmao

Edited by weed

HelloHangoverz
Just now, weed said:

I wish the sweaters/hoodies weren't sooooo expensive :nooo: give me a $40 hoodie please queen

Well this isn't the official one, but it could pass and it's only £44. Amazon says it's "official lady Gaga merch" but who knows, they liars lmao. Still cute though! maybe this would work

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-Sweatshirt/dp/B0BZDVV7GN?customId=B078RYC19F&customizationToken=MC_Assembly_1%23B078RYC19F&th=1&psc=1

• Love 1

weed
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Well this isn't the official one, but it could pass and it's only £44. Amazon says it's "official lady Gaga merch" but who knows, they liars lmao. Still cute though! maybe this would work

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-Sweatshirt/dp/B0BZDVV7GN?customId=B078RYC19F&customizationToken=MC_Assembly_1%23B078RYC19F&th=1&psc=1

omg what a thoughtful queen! :heart: thank you mama. I cannot order from that link but I found the same listing on Amazon US for $55! idk if I'll get it but thank you for letting me know it's on Amazon :sara:

• Love 1