Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Business Insider: Can Katy Perry make a comeback after 2 flop singles?

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

If I were dancing at a Boiler Room set in Ibiza (where Perry filmed her latest music video), I would be shocked and appalled if the DJ played "Lifetimes" after something like "365" or "Spring Breakers."

:lmao:

• LMAO 4

Anderson123
41 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Same. If I had to name all the reasons why her music is doing  so bad lately, Dr. Luke's involvement wouldn't be in my top 3.

Yep. Katy is just a popstar that just happened to have good luck at the right time. If this were Rihanna with Dr. Luke singles she probably would have at least two Top 10s right now. 

The audience that dominates sales and streaming right now have NO INTEREST in Katy Perry anymore.

• Like 1

bionic

she's releasing the kind of music that gets you a bottom 2 placement in a drag race all stars talent show

she's cooked

buy bionic

Kirby Ghosty

The album’s photoshoot is the only thing I like but I would have rather see that futuristic Y2K theme on Britney Spears. :glamourpuss:

I don’t know just a random thought I had if Britney ever decided to do a comeback. Since I’m so used to seeing Brit doing sparkly glitz and glam, would be cool to see her do Katy’s shoot instead :lolly:

• Love 1

moonsago

Is it just me or does anybody else think that this was genuinly her last shot at making a comeback? She had such positive discourse around her before the announcement of WW, it really felt like people were missing her, missing 2010s pop, and just overall people felt like she’s been wronged during Witness. All she had to do was give us a DECENT pop song and people would have given her a nr. 1 single even if just for nostalgia purposes. Such a missed opportunity, she messed up so bad and I don’t think people will let go of it. This new generation of kids don’t move on from stuff that easily… idk, I think her best chance is for critical acclaim rather than mainstream success. I think that she can still prove herself as an artist and at least finally receive some critical recognition. 

ThisGuyTony

Can Katy be authentic?

Her voice is lifeless in LIFETIMES and WW. Her current voice does not sound good with pop - maybe she should go back to her rock roots? That would be more authentic than these Dr. Luke produced bores. :icant: