rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
39 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Well idk if that’d be a good idea if she’d gain the Gp’s attention again..

the songs she premiered in Paris seemed very experimental/dark, and we know how motivated and enthusiastic she seems lately when talking about the music. But I’m scared that the currwnt Lg7 could get scrapped if the Bruno song would be TOO big of a hit. Bcs then her team/her/her label will once again try to change their direction and saborage the era and we might lose the original concept

if she based her decisions on what other people want, lg6 would be full of love ballads not what we got with Chromatica!

A Very Gaga Holida
59 minutes ago, malzejar said:

Little monstrosities crying because you could hear the crowd in the song :ladyhaha: oh those days were messy

Well they were right, then they released a clean version the next day to satisfy radio stations :ladyhaha: not to mention the studio version is still nowhere to be heard

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet

There's a Brazilian (:stupidoreo:) account saying the song was sent to radios and they're having a super sassy outburst clocking everyone who doubted. Can anyone verify if the picture they posted is reliable or fanmade? I don't know anything about radio scheludes and documents. 

https://x.com/MissUniversu/status/1823047748817453219?t=S9wPY5cCNt1hapljjIDHHg&s=19

TylerMedeiros

Yep, insiders all over X are now saying it was sent to radio

YEET

HelloHangoverz

God, how random. I would never have imagined she'd collab w Bruno. She never collabs! But I'm excited! He has character

Edited by HelloHangoverz
`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';

Galagala
On 8/11/2024 at 11:08 AM, Cssomeone said:

Securing a Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, I see 

smug-wink.gif

Fortnight says hi sadly. There'll be a battle.

Edited by Galagala
  • Sad 1

Galagala
2 hours ago, Aren said:

Hopefully it’s not a snoozefest like most of Bruno’s music 

Sorry for your taste then:oops:

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

There's a Brazilian (:stupidoreo:) account saying the song was sent to radios and they're having a super sassy outburst clocking everyone who doubted. Can anyone verify if the picture they posted is reliable or fanmade? I don't know anything about radio scheludes and documents. 

https://x.com/MissUniversu/status/1823047748817453219?t=S9wPY5cCNt1hapljjIDHHg&s=19

Radios have it already?? Damn. Hope it doesn’t leak.

They are GUNNING for that top 10 hit…

Leoj305
17 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

God, how random. I would never have imagined she'd collab w Bruno. She never collabs! But I'm excited! He has character

Tbh it makes sense and Bruno said he would like to song with her some day. 

• Love 1

mamo

i don't understand y'all who are saying a duet with bruno is so random?? 

like this is the woman who collaborated with tony bennett, beyoncé, bradley cooper,  ariana grande, elton john,  florence welch, blackpink, t.i, too short, twista, flo rida and that other man who shall not be named...she's literally so versatile that she could collaborate with anyone whom she wanted. 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Reality

If this whole thing is true, I'm really interested to see if this has any bearing on Joker. Obviously, Smile is a popular song, but the first Joker movie famously used it and with the sequel being so close, I can't help but wonder if there will be some synergy. Like, the timing + Gaga being involved in both projects would feel too serendipitous.  

🃏🖤👹
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Tbh it makes sense and Bruno said he would like to song with her some day. 

I can't wait to hear it!

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';

A Very Gaga Holida
40 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The rumor might be true but I don’t believe this tweet

I’m not a professionnal either and I don’t know sh*t about these documents but “subject to change” right before Gaga? :sure:

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga