💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there different Editing on the iTunes Born This Way?

Benji

Featured Posts

LipglossLuxury

I found a DL and I discovered from my experiences this..

iTunes version for headphones, ear phones etc. The tiny things can't deliver everything on the CD version clearly so it sounds a bit.. weird.

CD version for playing on a sound system, everything can be heard. With the iTunes version it sounds the same as the headphones but louder.

The CD was definitely made to be played aloud with a good system.

Can you post the download link?

2r5x6k8.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does this mean I should have the CD version and the itunes version on my iPod?

2r5x6k8.png

Well I've gone for iTunes version on my phone because it has less memory and tend to listen to that with my headphones, I got the lossless album version on my iPod because I normally plug that into speakers.

I'd personally just settle for the iTunes version, save space for more songs.

LipglossLuxury

Well I've gone for iTunes version on my phone because it has less memory and tend to listen to that with my headphones, I got the lossless album version on my iPod because I normally plug that into speakers.

I'd personally just settle for the iTunes version, save space for more songs.

THIS IS TRUE!!!

I had both the lossless version and the 320k rip from the CD, but then I stated noticing I had less memory so I got rid of the lossless version.

I have an iPod compatible stereo and it sounds amazing when I play BTW on it, but will it sound less amazing with the i+. Sadly, I guess it will.

2r5x6k8.png

I thought "Judas" sounded slightly different, "Hair" had alot of changes. I like to really listen to music, hear each and every layer, so I do notice these things, but I mean they are very slight differences, so I assume most people wouldn't care. :sweat:

Judas sounds different to me too, I'm listening to it on the Japanese iTunes version (No iTunes+) and her lead vocals have been made louder? Listen for yourself... http://www.uploadstation.com/file/AGpsZFh

In-fact, every track has louder lead vocals, for proof of this, listen to Americano, her vocals are not muffled by that mess at the start.

LipglossLuxury

Judas sounds different to me too, I'm listening to it on the Japanese iTunes version (No iTunes+) and her lead vocals have been made louder? Listen for yourself... http://www.uploadstation.com/file/AGpsZFh

In-fact, every track has louder lead vocals, for proof of this, listen to Americano, her vocals are not muffled by that mess at the start.

So which one is better?

iTunes+ or the Japanese version? :ohno:

Darcklighter22

Judas sounds different to me too, I'm listening to it on the Japanese iTunes version (No iTunes+) and her lead vocals have been made louder? Listen for yourself... http://www.uploadstation.com/file/AGpsZFh In-fact, every track has louder lead vocals, for proof of this, listen to Americano, her vocals are not muffled by that mess at the start.

could you repost it? the link isn't working :( .....or at least judas :)

Brenda Meeks

The only thing I heard differently about any of the songs in general, is the single version of Judas doesn't have that one synth in the first chorus. Unless I'm just not hearing it right but I can't hear it in the studio versions people made with Judas either. :kanyeshrug:

bornthiswayD

could you please post Americano! :)

Archived