💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think LG7 Lead Will Still Drop Before Joker 2?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

she can benefit from the exposure with hoker and release the album right after or simultaneously mid october.... i think a single in the beginning of september is realistic 

Sorry what u talking about?

StupidLoveBis

My fan answer, yes. My objective answer, no.

I would find it strange to see her, for example, on a red carpet for Joker 2 one evening, and promoting LG7 the next day. 
And I think that if the film's reviews are good, they'll be targeting the ceremonies, and Gaga won't want to make 'a cher', and will want to stay in her role as an actress and start campaigning (and given the amount of money WB is paying, the studio will be squeezing her like a lemon for the film's promotion and campaign).

+ I'm not sure it's all that smart in terms of albums sales..Sure, people will look up Gaga's name when they see the film and see her news, but I think the movie will suck up her musical act.

Teasing a return at the end of the cbb film (even if there were no dates) was a really bad idea, because it was sure that people would understand this teaser as an imminent return.
Now, we find ourselves in August with no news at all.
And her instagram post from the studio music a few weeks ago + the teasing of songs last Sunday were clearly a 'damage control' to say that LG7 exists but that it's not going to happen any time soon. 

lg5

If she’s still working on the album, I don’t think it’ll be out until at least another 4-6 months unfortunately because of vinyl manufacturing. My current guess is single in Oct and album around January 

Anderson123
45 minutes ago, Economy said:

Sorry what u talking about?

I think he meant “Exposure with Joker”. 

• Thanks 1

AntonTurnItUp

90% of the fanbase agrees with the lead coming in august, joker + lead single promo during late august, september and first half of october and album in late october and it's respective promo for the rest of the year.

If this turns to a reality I think all the looks and outfits for the joker press tour will be inspired in LG7 and not in Harley Quinn, she never does the same looks from her movies on the press tours, so I see her promoting LG7 along with Joker.

The lead, I'll say August 9th because of the big releases on the next 3 weeks, not august 30th because she'll attend the Venice Film Festival by that time.