💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Bonus Track Appreciation

bim

Featured Posts

Chromatica bonus track stans unite!

Love Me Right & 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) are two of my favorite songs to come out of the Chromatica era. There’s something so tender to each of them I feel we didn’t see on the rest of the album. While Chromatica is filled to the brim of incredibly vulnerable moments, there’s a gentleness to these I really appreciate.

LMR is such a cute, floaty lil’ song. I hear the songs on Chromatica as her diving into her pain, while LMR feels more hopeful. Kind of like she’s on the brink of truly letting go and just needs to cry it out first.

I find Gaga to be most beautiful at the piano, and the 1000 Doves demo just hits me in the gut every single time. I felt so grateful to be at MetLife when she played it in her acoustic set, especially after the beautiful little speech she gave before singing it. I’m so proud of her for finding a way out of that dark space, and what a gift it is for her to seem truly happy and free now.

Does anyone else love these two tracks?

Also, I understand they might not be everyone’s favorite songs, which is a-okay. I’d definitely appreciate if we could please keep this thread positive and troll-free 💖

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lucas

I absolutely love 1000 Doves demo... It's a shame it's not on streaming services...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Onlygaga

LMR is so underrated, actually I don’t even know if we can say underrated because not a lot of people know it exists. I think if she would have released it, especially as a single, it would have done great! 

• Like 1

Original Diva

I don't know if we'll ever get it, but I would really love to see Love Me Right on streaming because its such a cute song!!!

Do we need to somehow get it trending on tik tok to make this happen? Like what do we gotta dooo

excuse me no

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, bim said:

I find Gaga to be most beautiful at the piano, and the 1000 Doves demo just hits me in the gut every single time.

Same here! Gaga’s best moments are the ones with her power house vocals and a piano! And 1000 Doves piano version is one of my favorites from her discography, it gets to me every single time! Such a relatable lyric, such a beautiful melody! 

find your freedom in the music