Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Sam Smith portrait unveiled at London gallery

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gorehound
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's precisely my point... This understanding is not what your initial wording expressed.

Exactly. When I say it's bad art I'm referring to the visual side, not it's meaning or influence. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my initial post.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

CautiousLurker
22 hours ago, Gorehound said:

I tried out a career as a painter and got nowhere. I always think if I had painted **** I'd have been noticed. But I always saw that as selling out. But true, sėx does sell.

See, for me its the other way around - I want to make images that are p*rnographic, and to lesser extent images that are gory and disturbing - they are my key interests and I see both as valid forms of expression on par with any other, buuuut the school I went to really pushed students to basically become concept artists for Disney and Dreamworks and the like, and I followed that path to a point, so... I've already sold out and now find it hard to un-sell-out myself

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Like 1