💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video: Lady Gaga rehearsing at the River Seine

Stef

Featured Posts

Panchecco

The gp will finally get to see what separates her from other artists, true showmanship and vocal excellence

can't wait

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Cello
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

How many more hours?

7-8

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Shook 3

Cello
12 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Do we know if she will open? :selena:

I think someone here mentioned she might be on quite early but I have no idea honestly :messga:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Love 1

dollardays
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Imagine if she made a medley of this one and Compote de pommes :giveup:

Fixed it

• Love 1

ManMan
Gorehound

Super happy for her and I bet it'll be an amazing show :firega:

But after this I rly hope LG7 is a full return to classic Gaga cuz honestly I am soooooo done with jazz.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now

I’m gonna get laughed at but I’d love it if she sang Mozart l’Opéra Rock :cryga: it’s “modern pop” (2008, her year) but she could make it jazzier and iconic. It won’t happen but IMAGINE

Edited by LG7 time now

Gabi001

It's so sad to see LM's constatntly complaining about Gaga singing jazz here. This is going to be historic moment for her, Olympics are bigger than any SuperBowl or Oscar, watched by billions of people from all over the world. She is there as part of the bigger concept, not just to promote her new music. It is a honour just to be included in something like this.

I'm not having fun tonight.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 9

NATAH

accidentally saw the video on twitter thanks to autoplay but omg it looks so fun :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?

ModernEcstasy

This is the first time that I can think of where I’m not at all interested in something that should excite me!

I don’t know why. 
Probably because it’s just a couple minutes of her performing a Jazz cover. 

I’ll watch it live, regardless 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1

Gorehound
34 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

It's so sad to see LM's constatntly complaining about Gaga singing jazz here. This is going to be historic moment for her, Olympics are bigger than any SuperBowl or Oscar, watched by billions of people from all over the world. She is there as part of the bigger concept, not just to promote her new music. It is a honour just to be included in something like this.

We're not complaining about her performing at the Olympics. We're all totally over the moon about it and it'll be iconic and sensational regardless of what genre of music she does, and I'm certain she'll make sure her performance will 100% honour the event and will not be self-interested.

But true there are many monsters who have grown weary of her doing Jazz and they're perfectly justified for that imo. She's great at it obviously, but it has become tired, overdone and predictable, especially when she's such a multifaceted artist and her talent in music and singing spans over so many styles. It's high-time for a change.

I'm fine, Ta

Arcanum

Cabaret music has been a huge aspect of french culture (and I am not even frenchie- although I would love to be ).

Especially this song that she is rumored to perform, had a massive influence to all the shows in and out of France. It redefined shows and the aspect of versatility in showmanship.

Of course it would be Gaga paying tribute to something like that! This is not about Gaga per se. It's about the host country, a cultural recognition and an ultimate honour because they acknowledge Gaga as a global force.

The momentum will be huge and hopefully she is going to use this as a launch to either LG7 or FAD promo (or hopefully both).

So let's enjoy music, eat some croissants, wear some Parisian berets, listen to "Degeneration" by Mylene Farmer (if we want some huge pop stomping) and everything will be perfect!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1