ANVEEROY 66,791 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 Yes, GIRLIES, I heard Lady Gaga's song "Disease" for the first time in public at a Vietnamese restaurant in Minneapolis! I was eating my dumpling soup and bobbing my head - my advisor was like, "Is anything wrong?" When is the first/last time you have heard this song in PUBLIC? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
misha4ever 2,089 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 "for the first time" "in public" english is not my native language >.< Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,791 Posted September 16 Author Share Posted September 16 6 minutes ago, misha4ever said: "for the first time" "in public" yes in public! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,358 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 15 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: I was eating my dumpling soup and bobbing my head Is this innuendo? Be honest 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,045 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 You might be laughing, but only place I’ve heard it spoken in public was in Prague, at a hotel restaurant Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,791 Posted September 16 Author Share Posted September 16 40 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Is this innuendo? Be honest Well, sort of READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,880 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 Disease obliterates my radio and every other song’s wigs very frequently:) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,135 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I haven’t heard Disease in public yet, funnily enough I did hear Just Another Day a few weeks ago, that was very random but pleasant hi 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 i actually don't think I've ever heard it on public or radio it was kinda eclipsed by DWAS being favoured to play from her Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,101 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 As far as I can remember, I've heard it three times in public last year, all in restaurants/bars Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freud 6,116 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I am always so happy to hear Lady Gaga songs in public my fav moments: - I recently heard HBDUWM while in a store - I hear Abracadabra quite often, always love it - in 2020 I heard some toxic male teenagers play "Sour Candy" from their phone my reaction is always this: Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,704 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I have literally NEVER heard that song in public Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,905 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 7 hours ago, Decodekid said: I haven’t heard Disease in public yet, funnily enough I did hear Just Another Day a few weeks ago, that was very random but pleasant I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,135 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 17 minutes ago, gagacabana said: Wait who, me or Joanne? hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I remember hearin it for the first time ever and it sounded just like this 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.