💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry - Woman’s World vs Demo

Versace

If you had to choose do you prefer the final version or demo version of Woman’s World?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose do you prefer the final version or demo version of Woman’s World?

• Final
    • Demo

Featured Posts

Versace

So I’m one of those who heard the Demo a month ago and thought it was quite bad and this is coming from someone who thinks Teenage Dream is one of the best albums. 

However, I felt like the demo started to grow on me, even though the lyrics were cringe and the pacing was off, the chorus had an edge to it. 

There was a fury on the demo that was totally missing on the final version. 

She also shortened it and cut out half the chorus, there was somewhat a bridge in the demo as well that was cut. 

It went from being 20% serious from her to 0% and back to the sarcasm and bad camp. 

In fact, it just feels like a Stupid Love rehash now. 

I’m just shocked on how she keeps setting the bar lower every time we lower our expectations. 

Since the song is out, can we link the demo? It’s on SoundCloud. 

• Like 1

lastpopicon

the demo most def, i feel like the final version it's missing something :awkney:  

The melody that you choose can rescue you

AnglerfishbraBENUS

guys i’m sorry the final is much better radio candy than the demo (both of them). the bridge in the demo was terrible too. 

it’s normal to have an emotional type of connection to a demo

• Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’ve only heard both once, but I miss the electric guitar that the demo had. 

Agunimon

this is like comparing a used tissue to a used napkin. both belong in the garbage. there's really nothing appealing to me in either version, and i actually greatly enjoyed both witness and smile.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1

Donatellah

I'm sorry but I personally find the final version much more interesting and intense than the demo, which kinda makes the track slightly better to me.

Demo was catchy but felt outdated and insipid, whereas the final version at least has the fierceness the song needs to have

palma

Both are trash but the demo sounded better - idk though hearing the final version with the video might have distorted my perception :partysick:

NATAH

neither have contributed anything worthwhile to music and pop culture

mother, what must i do?

LG7 time now

The final version is A MILLION times better