💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Avril Lavigne draws a huge Glastonbury crowd

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Avril Lavigne has drawn a colossal crowd to Glastonbury’s Other Stage.
The billing initially posed an issue for football fans, with Avril Lavigne’s stage time  clashing with England vs Slovakia in the European Championships.
Her set was as rammed as the Sugababes, with an estimated 70,000 fans packed together like sardines in a crushed tin can, in a trash compactor in the centre of a collapsing black hole.

(3:24) The singer was cheered on from the side of the stage by  Anya Taylor-Joy and Cara Delevingne. 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4

I was trying to pass through to see avril and it was completely rammed, she should have been headlining Sunday night rather than SZA, whoever planned everything had weird choices of where to put artists on stages 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

1 hour ago, Bowman said:

I was trying to pass through to see avril and it was completely rammed, she should have been headlining Sunday night rather than SZA, whoever planned everything had weird choices of where to put artists on stages 

they probably thought that if these artists has a streaming success then they can bring a lot of people, but it's not the case, these artists had like 1-2 successful songs and then it all remains with their small fan base, also the European market and the American market are totally different..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I can only imagine how it feels to perform to this crowd after almost losing her life to that awful disease, she deserves every inch of her success ❤️

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 1

bionic
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

Honestly idk what the orgainsers were thinking this year with some of the stage line ups they went with. out of touch. 

1 hour ago, Bowman said:

I was trying to pass through to see avril and it was rammed, she should have been headlining Sunday rather than SZA, whoever planned everything had weird choices of where to put on stages 

The walk from Shania to Avril was the worst I've experienced in all the festivals I've been to (but first Glastonbury this year so maybe thats normal?)

buy bionic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bionic said:

The walk from Shania to Avril was the worst I've experienced in all the festivals I've been to (but first Glastonbury this year so maybe thats normal?)

I mean I've never done Glasto, but to my knowledge the stage layouts aren't altered much each year. 

But apparently about 70,000 tried to go watch Avril, and the organisers had put her on one of the smallest stages. 

bionic
5 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean I've done Glasto, but to my the stage layouts aren't altered much each year. 

But about 70,000 tried to go watch Avril, and the organisers had put her on one of the smallest stages. 

Biggest issue with Other Stage was that it was a central location that leads to every other major stage (direct route to Pyramid...), is surrounded on both sides by food stalls, and then surrounded at the rear by the largest central campsite. Also has a toilet block on each exit...

The logistics of navigating were terrible but the field itself wasn't bad. Unlike Sugababes which was a couple of degrees in temperature away from being a deathpit 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Just now, bionic said:

Biggest issue with Other Stage was that it was a central location that leads to every other major stage (direct route to Pyramid...), is surrounded on both sides by food stalls, and then surrounded at the rear by the largest central campsite. Also has a toilet block on each exit...

The logistics of navigating were terrible but the field itself wasn't bad. Unlike Sugababes which was a couple of degrees in temperature away from being a deathpit 

From what I've heard the Sugababes were another act that drew a crowd far too big for the stage they'd been placed at lol 

Maybe the festival organisers didn't realise the gays went to glastonbury

bionic
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

From what I've heard the Sugababes were another act that drew a crowd far too big for the stage they'd been placed at lol 

Maybe the festival organisers didn't realise the gays went to glastonbury

Yeah I was front row at Sugababes absolutely bursting for a pee but thought there's zero chance getting out and even less chance of getting back in. They closed the paths around the stage so it was exit only. The temperature was sweltering 

buy bionic
  • Sad 1

Anderson123

I love her so much and happy to see that people are still here for her. And lol at the 2007 Best Damn Thing skull props in the back, it's like a signature thing now.