rumor

Katy working w/ Luke to get more money

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

I'm very curious to hear the music and see if it's any good. Because this was a serious choice and I hope at least it's not terrible lol.

Lucas

*pretends to be shocked*. Wasn't it obvious from the start that Katy was a product and most likely was in the music game only for money?

• Thanks 1

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

*pretends to be shocked*. Wasn't it obvious from the start that Katy was a product and most likely was in the music game only for money?

literally...

It all began with 'I kissed a girl'. 

GagaSuperfan1

This is my question, in all of this, why do people only get mad at the pop girlies for working with Dr. Luke, where Max Martin is still treated like a king and can do no wrong. Trying to bring up a valid point and double standard we have in the entertainment industry. I agree with what many have commented on here about Daily Mail not being a reliable source. I understand why many don’t want to support anything Dr Luke is attached to, and that’s ok for people to not support what he’s attached to, I just hope in all of it, people give our pop girlies some grace, as much as we would the men, and especially as the woman are subjected to and treated worse then the men in the industry. We will never know all the details, and it does suck that Katy’s trying to have an anthem about empowering woman with Dr. Luke attached to it. If we knew all of the industries secrets and held the same guilt by association standard to everyone else that is often to any who work with Dr Luke, we wouldn’t have an artist that heard the end of it. I won’t ever say it’s wrong to boycott Dr Luke for the sake of not punishing the artist, because I don’t think there should ever be a reward for abusing power or your producer credit, however I do feel these things are much more multifaceted that people want to believe. It also could all be true, maybe Katy needed a paycheck, maybe there was a reason for needing the paycheck, maybe none of that’s true and just speculation, but you have to kind of have to admit, for not being in the public eye ourselves we can receive so much more grace for any **** in our personal lives, mistakes or situations we could be judged for. I am not one who likes to enable or support abuse of any kind, I also believe in giving grace to others.

• Like 1

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

where Max Martin is still treated like a king and can do no wrong

What Max Martin did? He has a good reputation and doesn't work with Luke.

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Thanks 1

FrederickSpears
10 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Legit none of this is surprising, she’s never been an artist.  She’ll never be more than just a pretty face that sells shallow, mediocre music to the general public. 

The general public ain't buying it anymore.

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

This is my question, in all of this, why do people only get mad at the pop girlies for working with Dr. Luke, where Max Martin is still treated like a king and can do no wrong. Trying to bring up a valid point and double standard we have in the entertainment industry. I agree with what many have commented on here about Daily Mail not being a reliable source. I understand why many don’t want to support anything Dr Luke is attached to, and that’s ok for people to not support what he’s attached to, I just hope in all of it, people give our pop girlies some grace, as much as we would the men, and especially as the woman are subjected to and treated worse then the men in the industry. We will never know all the details, and it does suck that Katy’s trying to have an anthem about empowering woman with Dr. Luke attached to it. If we knew all of the industries secrets and held the same guilt by association standard to everyone else that is often to any who work with Dr Luke, we wouldn’t have an artist that heard the end of it. I won’t ever say it’s wrong to boycott Dr Luke for the sake of not punishing the artist, because I don’t think there should ever be a reward for abusing power or your producer credit, however I do feel these things are much more multifaceted that people want to believe. It also could all be true, maybe Katy needed a paycheck, maybe there was a reason for needing the paycheck, maybe none of that’s true and just speculation, but you have to kind of have to admit, for not being in the public eye ourselves we can receive so much more grace for any **** in our personal lives, mistakes or situations we could be judged for. I am not one who likes to enable or support abuse of any kind, I also believe in giving grace to others.

Max Martin is a legend, don't you even.