Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Gaga invited Britney to record a song

Debithius

Featured Posts

Noah

Britney fans always make up rumors about some return to music and while it may happen one day, if it's not coming from Britneys mouth first - I won't believe it. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 12

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Britney fans always make up rumors about some return to music and while it may happen one day, if it's not coming from Britneys mouth first - I won't believe it. 

love love Britney so much but her fandom is riddled with disinformation

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

Aren

Britney has stated she would only collaborate with her very close friends from the music industry, like Wil.i.am. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Edonis

I feel like this "rumor" was started because a tweet about Gaga praising Britney and talking about Quicksand in 2008/2009 went semi-viral among fans on Twitter last week 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 2

LaFama

What if this is what Britney was talking about with the rumours of her "working with random people"? :noparty:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

SOON

RUMOR: Lady Gaga reportedly invited Taylor Swift to record a song together for #LG7. Taylor asked for some time to respond and has already listened to the demo. They have been exchanging messages for some time and share a mutual affection.

OMG GUYS WOULD I LIE??? :woot:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • LMAO 13
  • Sad 1

Mr S
5 minutes ago, SOON said:

RUMOR: Lady Gaga reportedly invited Taylor Swift to record a song together for #LG7. Taylor asked for some time to respond and has already listened to the demo. They have been exchanging messages for some time and share a mutual affection.

OMG GUYS WOULD I LIE??? :woot:

You can't post it as rumor without a source. The workaround apparently is make up the rumor on Twitter or tik tok, then use that as the source for GGD.

• LMAO 10

palma

I don't see it happening :partysick: Gaga likes gay people she wouldn't attempt to mass murder every single millennial gay men on earth like that :partysick:

Jokes aside I think there could've been a moment for a GagaxBritney song, Telephone for instance could work as a collab between the two as it was intended at some point (I believe) but I don't see Britney recording and releasing new material anytime soon :volantis:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Madame Goo Goo
52 minutes ago, LaFama said:

What if this is what Britney was talking about with the rumours of her "working with random people"? :noparty:

We already know what she was talking about, she said that the same week there were headlines about Charli XCX producing her next album. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Ivy
1 hour ago, Aren said:

Britney has stated she would only collaborate with her very close friends from the music industry, like Wil.i.am. 

Which Gaga had the meeting with him recently :udidnt:

• Shook 1

FrederickSpears

I have that twitter blocked. That "fan" is more of a troll, than anything. They spread fake rumors just for the engagement etc. I don't believe any of this and neither should anyone else. They pulled it out of the air, lol.

• Shook 1

Gagaplayer315

She only collabs with people that show up to the studio with her so she can feed them leftover pasta between takes, so this is clearly fake :staymad:

Edited by Gagaplayer315