:

:

celeb

Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl attacked by Swifties

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Edonis
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

But this was sooooo unnecessary, and the hate on this site towards Taylor (most likely just because she’s outselling every other girl), is crazy in this regard.

But it's not just on this site, nor is it just from stans :vegas: 

• Like 2

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Edonis said:

I had no idea what the context was behind this until I looked up that apparently swifties were dragging Grohl’s daughter who criticized Taylor’s flight patterns. :air: A corny ass fan base that is made up of people pushing 40 and 50 bullying teenagers because they asked a very valid question. I’m glad Dave trolled back tbh, as petty as that is. Especially since everything he said about her was true. 

That’s my thing. He’s a seemingly standup guy normally so if he’s being like this idk I assume there’s something to it and lo behold lmao

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Emvee
3 hours ago, Edonis said:

But it's not just on this site, nor is it just from stans :vegas: 

General public is definitely tired of Taylor. Her stans are definitely not helping either. 

it’s one of the reasons why Gaga got dog piled the moment it was convenient. Little monsters were insufferable lol 

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay

It really kills me that Swifties first line of defense is someone hating women lmaooooooooo. It happens on here every time

King of the Fall

What do Taylor Swift and her cult have in common?

Never learned to grow up and whine about misogyny while employing misogynistic bully tactics against competition or even the mildest criticism 

Edited by King of the Fall
  • Like 1

Pennywise
On 6/24/2024 at 12:05 AM, Pennywise said:

People are allowed to talk about other people without getting death threats for it, a concept many, MANY people in this site have yet to grasp. Not some of you (and those swifties of course) taking this as some sort of a horrible, deathly insult :laughga:

******* ****** I swear 

They are so stupid :air:

GQ7qwLQXEAkeHRk?format=jpg&name=large

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1