💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any news on Gaga Chromatica Ball in UK or Ireland ?

MOT

Featured Posts

Anyone know is the movie scheduled for UK or Ireland tv yet ?

Separately, I see that it is up on youtube at this stage, albeit chopped up into the individual songs. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz

It'll probably come out on sky at some point

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Lady Rah Rah

Forever having to screen mirror from my iPad to my TV :enigma: it’s gotta be soon I don’t understand the delay, obviously the rights must be restricted asf but I think it’ll be on Amazon Prime soon :vegas:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Love 1

mrpanditarulez

Just look for somewhere that offers free content for streaming and/or free downloads, look for Chromatica Ball and watch it or download it, Don't wait so long to be taken into account when you have the internet to see it and download it totally free. :ladyhaha:

• Thanks 1

just find a "website" to watch it on, at this point

if they wanted legal views, they should have done a physical release in international regions to coincidence with it but i bet HBO was desperate for new users :nails:

the streaming era is absolute ass

mother, what must i do?

HelloHangoverz

if you're interested in eliminating online piracy like me, a really good resource to look for piracy sites to report is r/Piracy wiki. Cuts through all the bs spamware sites and tells you where to go for the real deal

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

InsomniaMonster69

I still don't get why they didn't released it worldwide at the same time... did they forgot that Gaga is an international Star? Or what's the issue... it's kinda annoying 

nightadieu
8 hours ago, GagaGame said:

It'll be available to watch on Amazon Prime I think

That was only for France, where they have a collaboration with Warner. My friend explained to me that for Germany there are contracts made between Sky and RTL that have to expire before HBO can enter the market. Which, if they don’t find any other solution, would be end of 2025

• Sad 1