💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

BMI awards Gaga, Garibay and Clinton Sparks for Bloody Mary

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

Lolwhat. That's DJWS, Clinton Sparks and Gaga. According to them, Garibay barely did anything to it.

Edit: But congrats to him, he was part of it but they say Gaga was too generous with the songwriting/production credits.

Edited by Anderson123

monketsharona
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Lolwhat. That's DJWS, Clinton Sparks and Gaga. According to them, Garibay barely did anything to it.

BMI literally have the official credits parts of songs.  

Many producers already said DJWS is credit obssessed and had issues with him for this (Garibay, DJ Snake, Brian Lee) maybe he overestimated his involvement in this ?

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Many producers already said DJWS is credit obssessed and had issues with him for this (Garibay, DJ Snake, Brian Lee) maybe he overestimated his involvement in this ?

Maybe Paul is just telling the truth. DJ Snake got some credits on ARTPOP songs and never even attended a studio session. 

• Shook 2

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Maybe Paul is just telling the truth. DJ Snake got some credits on ARTPOP songs and never even attended a studio session. 

I don't think that's true, Tchami (Martin Bresso) was part of the process on DJ Snake team at the time (Pardon My French producers including DJ Snake, Tchami, Mercer) and Gaga literally confirmed during Chromatica interviews he worked on some ARTPOP songs including Applause 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Love 1

GagaGame

Sia jumpscared me

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

mamo

body mass index? girl what :triggered:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

HermesGr

Garibay was behind Marry the Night. So for me he's above all of the other colours White, shadows, blue, jean 😁🤷🏻‍♂️

#Mamamamarry

• Like 2

Nemo
1 hour ago, mamo said:

Broadcast Music, Inc.

VTV

not bmi being shady to djws

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Judas Oyster
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Edit: But congrats to him, he was part of it but they say Gaga was too generous with the songwriting/production credits.

6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Guys, isn't BMI all about songwriters? Like the league of songwriters?

Maybe the DJ didn't write or come up with specific lyrics, but actually produced the sounds is what I believe. BMI is serious and not gonna be giving awards to the wrong artists.

• YAAAS 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, VTV said:

not bmi being shady to djws

DJWS is with ASCAP not BMI (omg holy acronyms :icant:

he won the same award with them last month!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
4 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Garibay was behind Marry the Night. So for me he's above all of the other colours White, shadows, blue, jean 😁🤷🏻‍♂️

#Mamamamarry

I love and respect Garibay so much for being the main producer on Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, The Queen and The Edge of Glory BUT Gaga is the mastermind behind all of these so it must’ve been her vision all along. This is like RedOne, a great producer but there’s no way he’d have made a Bad Romance or Scheiße with JLo, Nicki, Nicole Scherzinger, Porcelain Black etc. 

• Like 1

Shipper
6 hours ago, mamo said:

Thank you I was thinking of this too. I was like, what is BMI. 😂Did they all lose weight dancing to Bloody Mary. 😂

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • LMAO 2