opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice
24 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

im sad i had to keep leaving omg. Replay doesn't shock me at ALL to come out on top. i had a feeling it was going to be the winner. either Replay or Babylon i initially felt would take it. it's honestly so hard to choose with these :giveup: 

thank you so much for this @DontCallMeAlice :kara:

this was so much fun voting for too. i think it was the most i spent with comments on each one! 

Tbh, when I saw that you were participating, I was genuinely happy because I love the way you spread positivity on this site. I loved reading your comments as well; I think you gave one for every performance, if I’m correct. 
I hope to see you to next one queen :holdmyhand:

• Love 2

TimotheeChalamet
6 hours ago, A Real Panda said:

Ohhh I see. Its like she doesnt want to add the song because it would remind her of a not-so-happy time. I get that.

No, it's because it's 100x more difficult to sing after many intense choreo numbers (Replay, 911 etc) so she's saving some spots in the setlist to catch her breath

Real Panda
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, it's because it's 100x more difficult to sing after many intense choreo numbers (Replay, 911 etc) so she's saving some spots in the setlist to catch her breath

Its definitely her prerogative/choice if she wants to add it or not and we were just speculating as to why it was not added since its part of the Top 10 Gaga songs of all time (Sales + Streams).

I get that there are so many choreo numbers but look at the opening songs Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face, she barely moved her body. She could've added it in if she wanted to.

Edited by A Real Panda
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Nite said:

I was asleep so I missed it! Love that Replay won!

But how did Enigma get such a low score :what:

Thank you for this @DontCallMeAlice :kara:

It was @Stef666 's fault. Blame him. :huntyga:

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Shook 1

Stef666
2 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

It was @Stef666 's fault. Blame him. :huntyga:

I didn't even vote :triggered:

Plastic Flower
6 hours ago, Stef666 said:

I didn't even vote :triggered:

But you kept getting the placements right. :traumatica: You're a witch just like Gaga.

Drop it
  • YAAAS 1