opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

Real Panda

I'm so happy we have Top 7:

Always Remember Us This Way, Enigma, 911, Babylon, Replay, Monster and Born This Way

All amazing songs! :party:

• YAAAS 2

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Now, someone in this ceremony is about to celebrate....

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda

Even if Enigma goes next, I'm so happy it made it this far. Its definitely an energetic song meant for the stage in front of a live audience.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Plastic Flower
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

BURN

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

Plastic Flower

Honestly I don't even remember which songs are left :ladyhaha:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

Stef666
1 minute ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Pick Me The Voice GIF

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

7. Enigma - 8.56 

20-ENIGMA.png

Lowest : @BrB (5)

Highest : @M i K E Y @highongaga @KennyRichie @LadyEnigma (11)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. Proof that Gaga doesn’t necessarily need much to put on a great performance
2. great live
3. the songtress the writer of applause finally learn how to clap, live version sounds 10000x better
4. i LOVE when she's like, lifting the mic stand as if it were a barbell. i love this song so much too omg. the bridge really sends me. i keep wanting to say that i wish it had slightly different visuals, but i can't imagine another way to perform this. the song itself is very loud and commanding, and i feel like it makes sense that Gaga would be the main focus on that stage, commanding everything. the vocals sometimes would be off. it's a hard song to sing, very belty. LOVE the color palette for the lighting they chose too
5. Peak rock star moment
6. Her energy was excelent but the performance seemed a little empty. It needed some choreography. Or al least some creative direction
7. Enigma is my fav song off the album and I love this performance, the vocals, the Rockstar energy.
8. Great vocals and stage presence.
9. i really appreciate more this song after the tour.
10. Great to have Gaga singing in front of a mic on her own, though an outfit tweak or accessory would've helped - like MANiCURE at swinefest!
11. Despite everyone loving this performance, I’m not a huge fan of it. Sure, it showcases Gaga’s ability to put on a show without much, but it felt a little underwhelming for me. However, I love it in the film.
12. Song felt like an after thought. Didn’t fit the setlist for me. Love the song though.

Participants 

@Stef666 let's bring the champagne :vegas:

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6

Stef666
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

7. Enigma - 8.56 

20-ENIGMA.png

Lowest : @BrB (5)

Highest : @M i K E Y @highongaga @KennyRichie @LadyEnigma (11)

Comments 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Proof that Gaga doesn’t necessarily need much to put on a great performance
2. great live
3. the songtress the writer of applause finally learn how to clap, live version sounds 10000x better
4. i LOVE when she's like, lifting the mic stand as if it were a barbell. i love this song so much too omg. the bridge really sends me. i keep wanting to say that i wish it had slightly different visuals, but i can't imagine another way to perform this. the song itself is very loud and commanding, and i feel like it makes sense that Gaga would be the main focus on that stage, commanding everything. the vocals sometimes would be off. it's a hard song to sing, very belty. LOVE the color palette for the lighting they chose too
5. Peak rock star moment
6. Her energy was excelent but the performance seemed a little empty. It needed some choreography. Or al least some creative direction
7. Enigma is my fav song off the album and I love this performance, the vocals, the Rockstar energy.
8. Great vocals and stage presence.
9. i really appreciate more this song after the tour.
10. Great to have Gaga singing in front of a mic on her own, though an outfit tweak or accessory would've helped - like MANiCURE at swinefest!
11. Despite everyone loving this performance, I’m not a huge fan of it. Sure, it showcases Gaga’s ability to put on a show without much, but it felt a little underwhelming for me. However, I love it in the film.
12. Song felt like an after thought. Didn’t fit the setlist for me. Love the song though.

Participants 

@Stef666 let's bring the champagne :vegas:

OMG my bribe worked. 10 dollars well spent :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1

DontCallMeAlice
3 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Honestly I don't even remember which songs are left :ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Always Remember Us This Way, 911, Babylon, Replay, Monster and Born This Way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef666