💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Auralegends

Wednesday 26/06/2024

Taylor Swift posts on her socials: an alternate version of her newest album "Would've, Could've, Should've" is available for 24 hours to buy on vinyl, CD and Casette:

Would've, Could've, Should,ve - Paris Version
-> Includes 3 new bonus tracks and new artwork, not included with the Standard album, which is also still up for sale.

Picture1.png

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Lavender Haze
2. Maroon
3. Anti-Hero
4. You're On Your Own Kid
5. Would've, Could,ve, Should've
6. Midnight Rain
7. Question...?
8. Snow On The Beach
9. Labyrinth
10. Bejeweled
11. Sweet Nothing
12. Vigilante ****
13. Karma

Bonus Tracks:
14. Glitch
15. Dear Reader
16. Paris

General info:

Spoiler

Artist: Taylor Swift
Title: Would've, Could've, Should've
Release Date: 01/07/2024
Genre: Bedroom pop, Electropop, Synth-pop, Dream Pop, Soft Rock
Writers: Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, William Bowery
Producers: Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, Keanu Beath, Sounwave
Label: Aurealis Records

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE AND GOOD MORNING AMERICA HOST CONCERT IN CENTRAL PARK FOR 2024 SUMMER CONCERT SERIES (JUNE 24, 2024)

gma-new-graphics-2022.png

Ariana Grande is gearing up for a huge promotional trek in support of her new album, 'Eternal Sunshine', released Monday with no prior announcement or tip to her fans. The singer followed the same strategy for the release of the project's multi-week number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine". Kicking off what is sure to be a busy week for Ari, she performed on Good Morning America on Monday as the first stop on the promotional tour. GMA and Ari hosted a short concert in Central Park as part of the former's annual Summer Concert Series, where the singer performed "The Boy Is Mine" and other tracks from the album for the first time!

Fans began to gather around Central Park before the sun had even rose for the morning, eager to watch Ariana's performance. After sunrise, the crew and show staff had begun to prep the audience and set up the equipment and stage for the performance. As Good Morning America began its morning telecast, Ariana and her team arrived on set, sending fans into a frenzy. She promised fans a great performance and interacted with them about the album and their reactions to its surprise drop. At around 7:30 AM, after various other segments in the show, the hosts announced that Ari was about to take the stage in Central Park.

The performance began with small strings heard as dancers slowly walked onto the stage - dramatically pacing their steps a la competitive dancers. As the final dancer arrived on stage, the vocal loop of "Yes, And?", announced as the second single from 'Eternal Sunshine' on Monday, began. Fans roared with excitement, realizing this was the first live performance of the track. Finally, Ariana arrived on stage carried by two more dancers, harmonizing with the intro vocal layers. As the song's beat dropped, pyrotechnics exploded on stage and Ari and the dancers began simple, Vogue-inspired choreography. Ari skipped some of the moves to focus on the vocals when needed, but dedicated to the movements during the choruses. 

During the song's spoken-word bridge, Ariana made her way as close as possible to the audience, smiling with them and grazing their fingertips. She delivered her powerhouse vocals for the final chorus while doing some of the choreo with the dancers before the song concluded. She didn't allow much time for applause before jumping right into the next track, "Forget About Me", another new track from 'Eternal Sunshine'. The UK garage-inspired house-pop track saw Ariana and the dancers partaking in forming various human structures. During the song's final chorus, the dancer's left the stage, leaving Ari on stage alone to deliver some final vocal ad-libs before the song concluded.

After "Forget About Me", the concert took a brief intermission as the performers took a breather and the GMA hosts came onto the stage. The show took a commercial break before coming back to show Ari and the hosts on stage together, seated. They took some time to ask her some questions about 'Eternal Sunshine' and her decision to release it with no prior announcement, a methodology brought to the forefront of industry strategy by Beyoncé in 2013. She said that, "with some of my other albums, not Positions really, so much of the album was out before the album was actually 'out'. The tracklist, the cover art, the singles, multiple singles, snippets of like....little songs as they're being worked on. I started to wonder if my albums were even a complete body of work at that point or if they were a compilation of previously released work with some other stuff added. This time I wanted it all to be digested at once.".

After the brief interview, the hosts wished Ariana a good concert before the show took another commercial break. When the show returned, Ariana was on stage alone with only a mic stand, before telling the audience "GMA, NYC, you're my 'Eternal Sunshine'". The album's title track began playing as the audience exploded with excitement again. She delivered the track's breezy vocal melody with ease, occasionally asking the audience to put their hands up and to wave along with the song's mid tempo beat. During the song's bridge, she took the mic off of the stand and made her way up to the audience once again, this time, she actually walked off the stage accompanied by security. As the song ended, she hugged a fan in the audience.

After "Eternal Sunshine" concluded, she smiled at her fans before turning around back to the stage. She began to hum a now familiar melody, the opening of "The Boy Is Mine", as she slowly walked back onto the stage. She counted in "1-2-3-4" before pyrotechnics exploded once more and the song dived right into its first verse. She delivered the smash hit with two dancers behind her initially, back at the mic stand and doing a simplified version of the song's choreography. During the second verse, more dancers arrived onto the stage and took the mic stand away before they and Ari dived fully into the song's choreo for the chorus. During the song's final moments, the dancers lifted her up and laid her flat above their heads, with the camera filming her from above. As the performance concluded, the dancers put Ari down and they all bowed together before the hosts of GMA arrived back on stage to thank them and to commend them a job well done.

1. yes, and?

2. forget about me

3. eternal sunshine

4. the boy is mine

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE DISCUSSES ALL THINGS 'ETERNAL SUNSHINE' ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW (JUNE 24, 2024)

howard-stern-logo-vector.png

Ariana Grande has taken the music world by storm this month after launching her newest era, 'Eternal Sunshine'. The project kicked off earlier this month with the release of its number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", and a massive promotional trek around the globe. Earlier this week, she surprise dropped the entire album with no prior announcement and media outlet confidentially agreements broke and she appeared on their schedules as a guest to promote it. After performing on Good Morning America, she made her way to Howard Stern's studios to appear on his 10 AM block, the final hour of his daily morning radio show, and discuss the inspirations behind 'Eternal Sunshine' and its surprise release.

Howard Stern: Alright folks, we've got a very special guest today, the one and only Ariana Grande. Ariana, great to have you in the studio and on the show, how are you?

Ariana Grande: Thank you, Howard. It's a pleasure to be here. I'm doing fantastic too, thank you for asking! How are you doing in here? It's hot!

Howard Stern: It is! But we're making the best of it, and we have you here to help make it easier on us!

Ariana Grande: I always knew you were a charmer Howard *laughs*

Howard Stern: How else could I be? So, let's dive right into it. Your new album, Eternal Sunshine, it's got people talking. Critics are calling it your most personal work yet. I've listened to it this morning, obviously we knew you were coming but we couldn't tell anyone till last night - tell us about the inspiration behind the album and putting it out the way you did, pulling a "Beyoncé".

Ariana Grande: This album is definitely a deep dive into some of the toughest moments of my life. I've always been pretty open in my music, but with Eternal Sunshine, I really wanted to explore those dark corners that I haven't fully unpacked before, because things continue to obviously happen in life, you know? It's about being able to take those times with you but still be able to be happy with someone different, allowing yourself to find your own source of "eternal sunshine", doing what you love again after a hard time, all of those things. As far as not telling the fans beforehand, I really wanted to keep the knowledge about it and all its components as minimal as possible. I feel like with some of my previous albums, too much of it was out before I actually "put out" the album. I didn't wanna do that this time around. So I dropped crumbs and hints, and let you know an album was coming, but I think keeping it all mine until it wasn't made it easier to share too.

Howard Stern: It sounds like it was a cathartic experience for you. Would you say it was your hardest album to write or? You've mentioned that it was the "hardest to write but the easiest to make". What do you mean by that?

Ariana Grande: Well, emotionally, it was really challenging to go back to those places and put those feelings into words. I would say it was the hardest to write but the easiest to make. And what I mean by that is that is once I started working with Max and Ilya again, the music just flowed. Their energy and creativity really helped me heal through the process. In terms of production, it came together so quickly—it was like the universe was aligning to help me tell this story.

Howard Stern: That's fascinating. You've worked with some incredible people over the years, but this seems to have been a particularly intense collaboration. What was it like working with Max Martin and Ilya on this album?

Ariana Grande: It was incredible. Max and Ilya are not only brilliant at what they do, but they're also such supportive collaborators. They understood the vision I had for this album from the beginning, and they helped me execute it flawlessly. We were on the same page creatively, which made the entire process so smooth. I think having worked with both of them before, as a trio, helped that. They're both so amazing and talented and again, supportive of the artist themselves.

Howard Stern: How long did it take to make the album overall? What was different about the process this time around?

Ariana Grande: Well things started in my head last summer, in terms of finally having some what I deemed "album worthy" ideas or inspirations, things I actually wanted to say. I think it was September.....yes, very early on n September that I had had some little writing ideas in my notes and in pads and I called Max and Ilya and they came in and by the end of last year we were done, so at some point in December, so like, 3 months? So I guess that's the second fastest I've ever made an album, after thank u, next. We made thank u, next fast! Just two months....I think.....yeah, two months. But with thank u, next, it was about embracing change and moving forward and I wanted to put it out so fast because the intensity of those emotions at the time was so different. Eternal Sunshine is more about looking inward and confronting my past and how do I take this with me. So, even though the production was fast, the emotional journey was much deeper and more intense.

Howard Stern: Your music has always been praised for its vulnerability and honesty. Do you find it difficult to share such personal stories with the world?

Ariana Grande: Definitely. It's not easy to open up about your struggles and vulnerabilities, especially when you know so many people will be listening. But at the same time, I've always believed that being honest in my music helps me connect with my fans on a deeper level. And if my experiences can help someone else feel less alone, then it's all worth it.

Howard Stern: Let's talk about something you've been outspoken about: mental health. You've been very candid about your own struggles. How has that influenced your music?

Ariana Grande: Mental health is something I'm really passionate about. It's so important to talk about these things openly and honestly. For me, music has always been a form of therapy. It's a way for me to process my emotions and make sense of my experiences and these compounding traumas. And I hope that by sharing my journey, it encourages others to prioritize their own mental well-being.

Howard Stern: "Compounding traumas." Can you elaborate on what that means to you?

Ariana Grande: Yeah, absolutely. I think we all go through difficult times in life, but sometimes those challenges can pile up and weigh us down. It can feel like you're stuck in a cycle of pain and struggle, especially if its the same kind of thing over and over again, like breakups or losing someone. Finding "light in the cracks," as I like to say, becomes harder and harder. But I believe that with time, patience, and the right support, healing is possible.

Howard Stern: Wise words, Ariana. It's clear that your music is not just entertainment—it's a reflection of real-life experiences and emotions. Before we wrap up, what do you hope listeners take away from Eternal Sunshine?

Ariana Grande: I hope that this album resonates with people on a personal level. I hope it helps them feel seen and understood. And most importantly, I hope it reminds them that even in the darkest moments, there is always hope for brighter days ahead.

Howard Stern: Well said, Ariana. Thank you so much for joining us today. We wish you all the best with the new album.

Ariana Grande: Thank you, Howard. It's been a pleasure.

Howard Stern: And there you have it, folks. Eternal Sunshine by Ariana Grande, a powerful journey through light and darkness. Stay tuned for more on The Howard Stern Show.

• Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE INTERVIEWED ON SIRIUS XM'S HITS 1'S "THE MORNING MASH UP" SHOW (JUNE 24, 2024)

the-morning-mash-up-logo1.jpg

Ariana Grande surprise-released her seventh studio album, 'Eternal Sunshine', earlier this week, following its lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", which spent two weeks at number one on global music charts. Kicking off the album's promotional efforts in New York City, she performed on Good Morning America as part of the 2024 Summer Concert Series. After an interview on The Howard Stern Show, she also sat down in Sirius XM's Hits 1's studios to appear on The Morning Mash Up, where she discussed the album and its second single, "Yes, And?", with Ryan, Nicole, and Stanley T, and described each track of the album "with one or two words".

**Ryan:** Good morning everyone! You're listening to Hits 1's The Morning Mash Up on Sirius XM. We've got a very special guest joining us today, the one and only Ariana Grande! Ari, welcome to the show!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you so much for having me! I'm excited to be here.

**Nicole:** Ari, first off, congratulations on your new album, *Eternal Sunshine*. It's finally out there in the world. How does it feel to have it released after such a secretive, surprise release?

**Ariana Grande:** Ah, it feels like such a weight off my shoulders, honestly. This album has been a journey for me, and I feel like I'm holding in so many less secrets now. It's like I've let go of this big exhale. And hopefully, people are healing along the way with the music.

**Stanley T:** That's beautiful. Speaking of the album and putting things out there, you've chosen "Yes, And?" as the second single. It's quite a switch-up from "The Boy Is Mine." What made you decide on that track?

**Ariana Grande:** Yeah, "Yes, And?" felt like the right choice after "The Boy Is Mine." I really wanted to show the two main sides of the album, R&B and dance. Each song kind of represents a different facet of where I am musically. And I think they compliment each other really well, conceptually.

**Ryan:** Absolutely. And speaking of those different sides, what was the inspiration behind the title, *Eternal Sunshine*?

**Ariana Grande:** The title actually came to me during a period of reflection. I was thinking about the idea of finding moments of clarity and peace amidst the chaos of life. Being able to take the bad times and the bad parts with you but still be able to be happy. I think there is an interesting concept, though, to the idea of what it would be like to be able to wipe those things. I think that's why I was so taken to the Jim Carrey movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's about holding onto those fleeting moments of joy and making them last forever in your heart. Going through this journey to potentially wipe your mind of these awful or unpleasant things but utimately deciding to keep them.

**Nicole:** That's so poignant. Your fans have really connected with the themes of the album. What's been the most rewarding part of this whole process for you?

**Ariana Grande:** Honestly, seeing how people interpret the music and connect with it in their own way has been incredible. Every song is like a piece of me, and to see others finding comfort or inspiration in them—it's everything I could hope for as an artist.

**Stanley T:** Well, we are loving every bit of it. Now, looking ahead, any plans for a tour?

**Ariana Grande:** I'm definitely thinking about it! I miss performing live so much. It's such a different energy than being in the studio. I want to make sure when I do go on tour, it's going to be an experience that fans will remember.

**Ryan:** And we'll definitely be there front row center when that happens! Now, we wanted to kind of play a little game, and go through the tracklist of 'Eternal Sunshine' and ask you to describe each track with one or two words, but no more than that! Are you in?

**Ariana Grande:** *laughs* Oh god, i'm nervous, I hate being put on the spot. But.....yes, I think I can do it, let's go

**Nicole:** Okay, I'll start. Describe the opening song, "Bye", with one or two words

**Ariana Grande:** Hmmm...70s

**Stanley T:** "Don't Wanna Break Up Again"

**Ariana Grande:** boy bands

**Ryan:** "I Wish I Hated You"

**Ariana Grande:** sad.....AF

**Nicole:** It counts! *laughs* "Saturn Returns"

**Ariana Grande:** Valuable

**Stanley T:** "Eternal Sunshine"

**Ariana Grande:** Ummmm.....Letting go

**Ryan:** "Supernatural"

**Ariana Grande:** Magical

**Nicole:** "How To Fix Something That's Broken"

**Ariana Grande:** Oh....hmm.....80s *laughs*

**Stanley T:** "The Boy Is Mine"

**Ariana Grande:** Role play

**Ryan:** "Retrograde"

**Ariana Grande:** Ethereal

**Nicole:** "Yes, And?"

**Ariana Grande:** Strong

**Stanley T:** "Forget About Me"

**Ariana Grande:** Fun

**Ryan:** "Conspiracy"

**Ariana Grande:** Ummm.....disco dance

**Nicole:** Awww my favorite little interlude, "Nonna's"!

**Ariana Grande:** *laughs* I'm so glad you love it....ummmm....good advice

**Stanley T:** Two more....."We Can't Be Friends"

**Ariana Grande:** Synths

**Ryan:** And one of my favorites actually...."Imperfect For You"

**Ariana Grande:** Awwww....hmmm....hopeful

**Nicole:** See! You did it!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank god! *laughs* That was actually kinda fun, like rapid fire questions

**Stanley T:** Exactly!

**Ryan:** Now, Ariana, before you go, what's one message you'd send to your fans here at Sirius XM Hits 1 and The Morning Mash Up?

**Ariana Grande:** Just a big thank you. Thank you for listening, for supporting, for feeling with me through this album. I hope it brings a little light into your lives.

**Nicole:** Well, Ari, thank you so much for joining us today. It's been an absolute pleasure chatting with you.

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you all! Take care, everyone.

**Stanley T:** And there you have it, folks! Ariana Grande, everyone. Make sure you check out 'Eternal Sunshine'. It's out now!

**Ryan:** Stick around, more great music coming up next on Hits 1's The Morning Mash Up!

• Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS "YES, AND?" ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! (JUNE 25, 2024)

512x288-Q90_22844778424f1d5b6886bc8772ec

Ariana Grande is in the middle of a huge week in promotion for her first album in nearly four years, 'Eternal Sunshine', after releasing it by surprise on Monday, June 24, 2024. After releasing the album's lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", earlier this month to a multi-week number one debut, she kicked off the era with promotional appearances around the globe, including the UK, Japan, and Australia. Since releasing the album on Monday, Ari had appeared on Good Morning America, where she performed three songs from the album, The Howard Stern Show, and Sirius XM Hits 1's The Morning Mash Up. After flying to Los Angeles, Ariana performed "Yes, And?", on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night.

Jimmy Kimmel was sure to include a brief anecdote about the success of "The Boy Is Mine" and the manner in which 'Eternal Sunshine' was released - calling it a "huge moment for music and Ariana fans around the world". He showed the album's cover as he introduced Ariana's performance, which was met with roaring applause from his studio audience. As the camera panned over the studio's musical stage, the looped vocal sample from "Yes, And?" began as the audience's applause ended. Finally, Ariana and two dancers could be seen on the stage posed in Vogue-like formations.

The troupe was lit by only a single spotlight, snapping along with the track until the beat dropped, during which the dancers fell to the ground. As Ariana walked towards the camera, looking straight into it, she delivered the song's opening vocal harmonies. As the first verse began, the dancers appeared behind Ariana once again in time to deliver the song's choreography, clearly inspired by the likes of Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson. During the song's first chorus, two more dancers arrived on stage to accent the choreography.

As the song's second verse arrived, the dancers dragged Ariana to a platform on one side of the stage with multiple levels, with her taking the top level and the dancers filling the others around her. By the time the second chorus arrived, two more dancers had arrived on stage to perform the choreography on the then-empty stage. When the song's spoken-word bridge arrived, the dancers lifted her into the air and spun her around slowly as the camera filmed her from above.

As the song exploded into its final chorus, Ariana was put back onto her feet to deliver the song's closing powerhouse vocals. As the song ended, all but two of the dancers left the stage and they and Ari slipped back into the same poses that they were in at the beginning of the performance. As the audience roared with applause once again, Jimmy made his way over to the stage where he immediately hugged Ariana and commended her for her performance. He asked her how she was enjoying the reactions to 'Eternal Sunshine', which he described as "sensational". Ariana said that "she's so glad that even one person is enjoying it and hopefully being touched a little by it" before thanking Jimmy and leaving the stage.

• Love 1

ARIANA GRANDE CALLS Y100 MIAMI, DISCUSSES THE INSPIRATION BEHIND "YES, AND?" (JUNE 26, 2024)

595280b976e0f91570a4e614.webp

Ariana Grande has launched the promotional trek for her newest studio album, 'Eternal Sunshine', and its second single, "Yes, And?", in her home country here in the US. She kicked off promotional efforts with appearances on The Howard Stern Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Sirius XM's Hits 1's The Morning Mash Up, and Good Morning America, the latter of which included four performances as part of the GMA 2024 Summer Concert Series. "Yes, And?" is the follow-up to the album's multi-week number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", and is due to be accompanied by a music video set for release next week. Ariana called Miami's #1 Top 40 music station, Y100 to discuss her newest single and the new album.

Frankie P: Hey there, Miami! You're tuned in to Y100 with your host Frankie P, and today we have the incredible Ariana Grande with us. Ariana, welcome to the show!

Ariana Grande: Hi Frankie! Thanks for having me, it's great to be here.

Frankie P: First of all, congratulations on your new album Eternal Sunshine. Fans are loving it! How does it feel to have it out there?

Ariana Grande: Thank you so much! It feels amazing. This album is really special to me, and I'm just grateful that I can finally share it with everyone.

Frankie P: Absolutely. Now, let's talk about your choice of singles. "Yes, And?" is such a departure from "The Boy Is Mine". What made you decide on that progression?

Ariana Grande: Yeah, "Yes, And?" was actually almost the lead single for the album. But I wanted to hold it back a bit because I felt like it would be a bigger surprise if my "most honest to god dance song" was part of the whole album experience. "The Boy Is Mine" felt more in line with what I thought people were expecting me to release first.

Frankie P: Interesting strategy! And speaking of "Yes, And?", we hear the music video is dropping next week. Can you give us any hints about what to expect?

Ariana Grande: Oh, definitely! The music video for "Yes, And?" is a lot more straightforward compared to "The Boy Is Mine". It's really focused on the dance and the energy of the song. I think it's going to be a fun one for everyone.

Frankie P: Can't wait to see it! Now, Eternal Sunshine has such a diverse range of sounds. How did you go about planning the order of the singles to represent that, or was that a factor in deciding the order?

Ariana Grande: It was a huge factor! I wanted each single to showcase a different side of the album. "The Boy Is Mine" has that R&B vibe that sets a certain tone, and "Yes, And?" brings in the dance element. They complement each other while still showing the variety within the album.

Frankie P: That makes a lot of sense. And looking ahead, any plans for a tour to support the album?

Ariana Grande: I am definitely thinking about it! I miss being on stage and connecting with my fans in person. When I do tour, I want it to be something really special and memorable.

Frankie P: We'll be waiting for that announcement! Before we wrap up, any final message for your fans listening in Miami right now?

Ariana Grande: Just a big thank you for all the love and support. I hope Eternal Sunshine brings some joy and light into your lives. Love you all!

Frankie P: Thank you so much for joining us today, Ariana. It's been a pleasure.

Ariana Grande: Thank you, Frankie! Take care, everyone.

Frankie P: There you have it, folks! Ariana Grande. Make sure you check out her new album Eternal Sunshine and get ready for the "Yes, And?" music video dropping next week. Stick around, more great music coming up on Y100!

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Discusses New Music and Future Plans on *Sunrise Australia*

Azealia Banks, the innovative and genre-defying rapper and singer, recently appeared on *Sunrise Australia* to promote her latest singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her forthcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the lively interview, Banks shared insights into the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her new album, set for release on June 28. She also discussed her plans for the future following the album’s release.

#### Promoting the New Singles

The interview began with a discussion about Banks’ latest singles and the excitement surrounding them.

"Welcome, Azealia! Your new singles 'Count Contessa,' 'Wings of A Butterfly,' and 'Tarantula' are making waves. What inspired these tracks?" asked the *Sunrise* host.

“Thank you! Each of these songs represents a different part of my artistic journey,” Banks explained. “‘Count Contessa’ is a fan favorite that I wanted to bring back with a fresh energy, ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and self-acceptance, and ‘Tarantula’ showcases a more intense, edgy side of my music. They all set the stage for what’s coming in the album.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

The host then touched on the deeper meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting Banks’ description of it as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve called 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us why?” the host inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is a celebration of transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

Banks also discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa."

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

#### What to Expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Naturally, the conversation turned to Banks’ upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“Your new album is just around the corner. What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“This album is a continuation of the journey I started with the first *Fantasea* mixtape,” Banks shared. “It blends different sounds and stories, exploring hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. There’s a lot of personal growth reflected in the tracks, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it when it drops on June 28.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To wrap up the interview, the host asked about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” the host asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks said enthusiastically. “I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### A Reflective and Forward-Thinking Interview

Banks’ appearance on *Sunrise Australia* provided a comprehensive look into her current projects and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered fans a deeper understanding of her artistic vision.

As the interview wrapped up, the host praised Banks for her creativity and boldness.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” the host said.

“Thank you so much,” Banks replied with a smile. “It’s great to be here and share this journey with everyone.”

Azealia Banks’ interview on *Sunrise Australia* was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Discusses New Music, Inspirations, and Future Plans on ABC Australia's *7.30*

Azealia Banks, the ever-innovative and genre-defying artist, recently sat down with Leigh Sales on ABC Australia’s *7.30* to promote her latest singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her forthcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the insightful interview, Banks shared the inspiration behind these tracks, the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her new album set to release on June 28. Additionally, she opened up about her Harlem upbringing and the influence of mermaids and the deity Yemaya on her music, particularly her *Fantasea* mixtape and the upcoming album. She also discussed her plans for the future post-release.

The interview began with a discussion about Banks' latest singles and the excitement surrounding them.

"Welcome, Azealia! Your new singles 'Count Contessa,' 'Wings of A Butterfly,' and 'Tarantula' are making waves. What inspired these tracks?" asked host Leigh Sales.

"Thank you! Each of these songs represents a different part of my artistic journey," Banks explained. "'Count Contessa' is a fan favorite that I wanted to bring back with a fresh energy, 'Wings of A Butterfly' is about transformation and self-acceptance, and 'Tarantula' showcases a more intense, edgy side of my music. They all set the stage for what’s coming in the album."

Sales then touched on the deeper meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting Banks’ description of it as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve called 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us why?” Sales inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is a celebration of transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” Sales asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

Naturally, the conversation turned to Banks’ upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“Your new album is just around the corner. What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Sales asked.

“This album is a continuation of the journey I started with the first *Fantasea* mixtape,” Banks shared. “It blends different sounds and stories, exploring hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. There’s a lot of personal growth reflected in the tracks, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it when it drops on June 28.”

#### Harlem Upbringing and Fascination with Mermaids and Yemaya

Sales then delved into Banks' background and the unique influences on her music.

“You’ve mentioned your Harlem upbringing and your fascination with mermaids and Yemaya. How have these elements influenced your work, especially in the *Fantasea* mixtape and the upcoming album?” Sales asked.

“Growing up in Harlem, I was surrounded by a rich cultural tapestry that deeply influenced my music,” Banks explained. “My fascination with mermaids and Yemaya, the African goddess of the sea, comes from my exploration of spirituality and mythology. These themes of water, transformation, and mystery are woven throughout *Fantasea* and *Fantasea II*, giving the music a unique and magical quality.”

To wrap up the interview, Sales asked about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” Sales asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks said enthusiastically. “I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

Banks’ appearance on *7.30* provided fans with an in-depth look at her artistic journey and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered a deeper understanding of her vision and creativity.

As the interview wrapped up, Sales praised Banks for her creativity and resilience.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” Sales said.

“Thank you so much,” Banks replied with a smile. “It’s great to be here and share this journey with everyone.”

Azealia Banks’ interview on *7.30* was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Discusses New Music and Future Plans on Hit 104.7 Radio Australia

Azealia Banks, the innovative and genre-defying rapper and singer, recently appeared on Hit 104.7 Radio Australia to promote her latest singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her forthcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the engaging interview, Banks shared insights into the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her new album, set to release on June 28. She also discussed her plans for the future following the album’s release.

The interview began with a discussion about Banks’ latest singles and the excitement surrounding them.

"Welcome, Azealia! Your new singles 'Count Contessa,' 'Wings of A Butterfly,' and 'Tarantula' are making waves. What inspired these tracks?" asked the Hit 104.7 host.

“Thank you! Each of these songs represents a different part of my artistic journey,” Banks explained. “‘Count Contessa’ is a fan favorite that I wanted to bring back with a fresh energy, ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and self-acceptance, and ‘Tarantula’ showcases a more intense, edgy side of my music. They all set the stage for what’s coming in the album.”

The host then touched on the deeper meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting Banks’ description of it as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve called 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us why?” the host inquired.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” the host asked.

“Your new album is just around the corner. What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

To wrap up the interview, the host asked about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” the host asked.

Banks’ appearance on Hit 104.7 Radio Australia provided fans with an in-depth look at her artistic journey and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered a deeper understanding of her vision and creativity.

As the interview wrapped up, the host praised Banks for her creativity and resilience.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” the host said.

Azealia Banks’ interview on Hit 104.7 Radio Australia was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

**Lena Katina on Good Morning Britain: Unveiling 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

*London, UK* – Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. sensation, made a special appearance on Good Morning Britain to promote her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush." In an engaging interview, Katina discussed how the anime series *Atashin'chi* parallels her love life before marriage, her upcoming album, her evolution as an artist, and her enduring legacy with t.A.T.u.

**Inspiration Behind 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina revealed that her new singles were inspired by her personal experiences and love life, drawing a unique parallel to the anime series *Atashin'chi*.

**Lena Katina:** "I've always been a huge fan of anime, and *Atashin'chi* holds a special place in my heart. The series portrays everyday family life with humor and warmth, which resonated with my own experiences. 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' are deeply personal songs that reflect my journey before I got married, capturing the ups and downs of love and relationships."

**Progress on the New Album**

Katina's forthcoming album is eagerly anticipated by fans, and she shared exciting updates on its progress.

**Lena Katina:** "The album is coming together beautifully. It's a blend of energetic dance tracks and emotional ballads. I've poured my heart into it, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it. We're in the final stages of production, so it won't be long now."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her journey, Katina acknowledged the significant differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were incredible and intense. We broke a lot of barriers and made a huge impact. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I've grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally."

**Enduring Legacy with t.A.T.u.**

Despite moving on to a successful solo career, Katina remains proud of her time with t.A.T.u.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was a defining part of my life. We created something unique and left a lasting legacy. I'm proud of what we accomplished, and those memories will always be special to me."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin." She provided insight into each album's unique character.

**Lena Katina:** "'This is Who I Am' was my first step as a solo artist, a very personal and introspective album. 'Mono' has a rock-influenced vibe, reflecting a more rebellious phase. 'Mannequin' blends pop with electronic elements, showcasing my versatility. Each album represents a different chapter in my journey."

**Balancing Life and Career**

Katina also spoke about balancing her personal life with her demanding career.

**Lena Katina:** "It's all about finding the right balance. My family is my anchor, and they keep me grounded. Music is my passion, and I’m fortunate to be able to do what I love while having the support of my loved ones."

**Looking Ahead**

With her new singles gaining traction and her album nearing completion, Katina is excited about the future.

**Lena Katina:** "I'm thrilled with how the new music is shaping up. 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' are just the beginning. There's so much more to come, and I can't wait to share it with my fans."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina's appearance on Good Morning Britain offered a fascinating glimpse into her artistic journey and personal life. Her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" showcase her evolving sound and emotional depth. As she continues to evolve as a solo artist, fans can look forward to more captivating music and heartfelt performances from Lena Katina.

• Love 1

**Lena Katina on Sirius XM's Hits 1’s "The Morning Mash Up": Unveiling 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

*New York, NY* – Lena Katina, former member of the iconic duo t.A.T.u., joined Sirius XM's Hits 1's "The Morning Mash Up" to promote her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush." In a revealing interview, Katina discussed her new music, the evolution of her career, her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, and her life between Moscow and Los Angeles.

**New Singles 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Lena Katina’s latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" are a testament to her growth as a solo artist. The songs showcase her ability to blend emotive lyrics with captivating melodies.

**Lena Katina:** "Both 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' are very personal to me. 'Red Strings' is about the invisible connections that tie us to certain people and moments in our lives, while 'Crush' explores the intensity and excitement of infatuation. I’ve poured my heart into these songs, and I’m thrilled to share them with my fans."

**Progress on the New Album**

Katina shared exciting updates on her forthcoming album, which promises a mix of energetic dance tracks and soulful ballads.

**Lena Katina:** "The album is coming together beautifully. I’m exploring a variety of genres, but it’s mainly a blend of pop and dance music with some heartfelt ballads. We’re in the final stages of production, so it won’t be long before it’s ready."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her journey, Katina discussed the significant differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were incredible and intense. We broke a lot of barriers and made a huge impact. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally, and it feels great to express that growth through my music."

**Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Katina maintains a respectful relationship with her former bandmate Julia Volkova, despite their complicated history.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I share a deep connection because of our past experiences together. We don’t see each other often, but we stay in touch and support each other’s careers. There’s always a special bond between us."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina prefers to keep her music separate from political discourse.

**Lena Katina:** "I believe music is a universal language that can bring people together. I want my music to connect with people on an emotional level, rather than getting involved in political discussions."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin." She provided insight into each album's unique character.

**Lena Katina:** "'This is Who I Am' was my first step as a solo artist, and it was a very personal project. 'Mono' has a rock influence, reflecting a more rebellious phase, while 'Mannequin' blends pop with electronic elements, showcasing my versatility. Each album represents a different chapter in my journey."

**Balancing Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina splits her time between Moscow and Los Angeles, finding inspiration in both cities.

**Lena Katina:** "Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family is there. Los Angeles is where a lot of my music industry connections are, and it’s a great place for creativity. Balancing both keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s interview on Sirius XM's Hits 1's "The Morning Mash Up" offered fans a deeper understanding of her artistic journey and personal growth. Her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" showcase her evolving sound and emotional depth. As she continues to evolve as a solo artist, fans can look forward to more captivating music and heartfelt performances from Lena Katina. With reflections on her career, her relationship with Julia Volkova, and her life split between two vibrant cities, Katina continues to shine on the global stage.

• Love 1

**Lena Katina Lights Up NBC's TODAY Show with Performances of 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

*New York, NY* – Lena Katina, the dynamic singer and former member of the iconic duo t.A.T.u., graced the stage of NBC's TODAY show to perform her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush." The live audience and viewers at home were treated to an unforgettable performance, showcasing Katina's powerful vocals and emotional depth.

**Performing 'Red Strings'**

Katina kicked off her appearance with a heartfelt rendition of "Red Strings." The song, which delves into the invisible ties that connect us to the important people and moments in our lives, resonated deeply with the audience. Katina’s vocal performance was both haunting and captivating, drawing the audience into the song’s emotional core.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is a song that means a lot to me. It’s about those unseen connections that bind us to the people and experiences that shape our lives. Performing it live on TODAY was an amazing experience."

**Energetic Performance of 'Crush'**

Following "Red Strings," Katina turned up the energy with "Crush," an electrifying track that explores the excitement and intensity of infatuation. The upbeat tempo and catchy melody had the crowd on their feet, dancing along to the infectious beat.

**Lena Katina:** "Crush is all about that rush of emotions you feel when you’re infatuated with someone. It’s fun, it’s exciting, and I wanted to bring that energy to the stage."

**Interview with the Hosts**

After her performances, Katina sat down with the TODAY show hosts for a brief interview. They discussed her new music, the progress of her upcoming album, and her evolution as an artist.

**Album Progress and Artistic Growth**

Katina shared that her new album, which is in the final stages of production, will feature a mix of dance tracks and ballads, showcasing her versatility as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "The new album is coming together beautifully. It’s a blend of pop and dance music with some heartfelt ballads. I’ve been exploring different sounds and styles, and I’m excited for everyone to hear it."

**Reflecting on Her Career**

Katina reflected on the differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were an incredible experience. We broke a lot of barriers and had a huge impact. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally."

**Looking Forward**

As she continues to evolve as a solo artist, Katina is excited about what the future holds. Her performances on TODAY demonstrated her growth and her ability to connect with audiences through her music.

**Lena Katina:** "I’m thrilled with how the new music is shaping up. 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' are just the beginning. There’s so much more to come, and I can’t wait to share it with my fans."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s appearance on NBC's TODAY show was a powerful reminder of her talent and versatility as an artist. Her performances of "Red Strings" and "Crush" captivated the audience and showcased her emotional depth and energetic stage presence. As she continues to carve out her path as a solo artist, fans can look forward to more heartfelt music and unforgettable performances from Lena Katina.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Sounds like a dream come true 

then try this: Count Contessa-Cupcakke Remix

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1