💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

CupcakkesWig
14 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

American Idol and SMAPXSMAP have been booked by @Auralegends is there any other promotion slot you would like to book?

Quick Books,

Thankyou for reaching out, we are interested in working with Lizz Truss, however understand her reputation as failed prime minister puts the company at stake of becoming a viral joke, we would like to offer you $75,000 for Liz to have her own either podcast or audiobook, we will promote this with her music on our social media, do you accept?

Kindest regards.

Yes we accept  please also book Jiaffei for sukirri on any of the available days ☺️

• Love 1

Auralegends
48 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I saw those and was like oohhhhh sh*t, I was gonna drop ES last week but decided to delay a week 🤣

Maybe we can collab on a Deluxe track :hor:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Auralegends said:

Maybe we can collab on a Deluxe track :hor:

Always down for CAL collabs :heart:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 2

ARIANA GRANDE ANNOUNCES YES, AND? AS ETERNAL SUNSHINE’S SECOND SINGLE; MUSIC VIDEO NEXT WEEK (JUNE 24, 2024)

Billboard-logo-magazine.jpg&xs=1&xtz=240

Ariana Grande’s fans are being served on a silver platter this month! After kicking off her ‘Eternal Sunshine’ era with the release of its lead single, “The Boy Is Mine”, she surprise-dropped the album yesterday, Monday, June 24, 2024. “TBIM” still sits at number two on global music charts following a two week reign on the charts, but now Ariana has announced the album’s second single.

”Yes, And?” will serve as the second single from “Eternal Sunshine”. The track is a house-pop banger, complete with a looped vocal sample and a thumping bassline that is highly reminiscent of Madonna’s “Vogue”. The song is being serviced to radios around the globe as “TBIM” still continues to make waves and accumulate sales and streams. Alongside the announcement, Ari revealed that the single’s music video will premiere next week!

Ariana2-ht-ml-240117_1705509022884_hpEmb

Artist: Ariana Grande
Title: yes, and?
Release Date: june 24, 2024
Genre: house-pop, dance-pop
Writers: Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh
Producers: Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Ilya

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

Azealia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Release Date: 28 June 2024

Producer: Azealia Banks, various

Tracklisting

1. Lorelei

2. Icy Pisces

3. Along the Coast

4. Playhouse

5. Blossom

6. Treasure Island

7. Count Contessa

8. Escapades

9. Surf

10. Movin' on Up

11. Wings of a Butterfly

12. Tarantula

13. Chaos and Glory

14. Anna Wintour

15. In Excelsis

16. My Mother's Crown

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Re-Releases "Count Contessa" from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* with Stunning Music Video Shot in Bali

Azealia Banks, the ever-evolving and boundary-pushing artist, has re-released her fan-favorite track "Count Contessa" from her upcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. Alongside the re-release, Banks has unveiled a mesmerizing music video shot in the exotic locales of Bali, directed by the acclaimed photographer and director Rony Alwin.

#### The Re-Release of "Count Contessa"

"Count Contessa" originally captivated fans with its infectious beat and Banks' signature rapid-fire verses. Now, as part of the promotion for her highly anticipated album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, Banks has decided to bring new life to the track. The song has been re-released to radio stations worldwide, aiming to reach a broader audience and reignite the excitement surrounding the album.

#### A Visual Feast: The Music Video

The accompanying music video, directed by Rony Alwin, is a visual masterpiece set against the stunning backdrop of Bali. Known for his vibrant and dynamic style, Alwin has captured the essence of "Count Contessa" through a series of breathtaking scenes. The video features Banks in various exotic locations, from lush jungles to pristine beaches, creating a rich tapestry that complements the song's energetic and adventurous spirit.

#### Behind the Scenes with Rony Alwin

Rony Alwin, whose work is celebrated for its vivid imagery and creative flair, shared his excitement about working with Banks on this project. "Shooting in Bali provided a unique and beautiful setting that perfectly matched the vibe of 'Count Contessa,'" Alwin said. "Azealia is an incredible artist with a powerful vision, and it was an honor to bring that vision to life through this video."

#### The Artistic Vision

In the video, Banks is seen donning a series of striking outfits, blending traditional Balinese elements with contemporary fashion. The choreography, set against the island’s natural beauty, showcases Banks' dynamic performance skills and charismatic presence. Each scene is meticulously crafted to highlight the song's themes of empowerment and self-expression, making the video not just a visual treat but a narrative experience.

#### Fan Reactions and Anticipation

Fans have eagerly welcomed the re-release of "Count Contessa" and the new music video. Social media platforms buzzed with excitement as the video premiered, with fans praising its stunning visuals and Banks' captivating performance. The re-release has successfully reignited interest in *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, which is slated for release on June 28.

#### Azealia Banks on the Re-Release

In a recent statement, Banks expressed her enthusiasm for the project. "Count Contessa has always been a special track for me, and I wanted to give it the spotlight it deserves as we build up to the album release," she said. "Working with Rony in Bali was an incredible experience, and I'm thrilled with how the video turned out. I can't wait for my fans to see it and feel the energy we poured into this project."

#### Looking Ahead: *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

With the re-release of "Count Contessa" and the breathtaking new video, anticipation for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is at an all-time high. Banks' innovative approach and artistic vision continue to set her apart in the music industry. As the release date approaches, fans and critics alike are eager to see what else she has in store.

Azealia Banks' re-release of "Count Contessa" and its stunning music video shot in Bali mark a significant milestone in her career. It’s a testament to her ability to continuously innovate and captivate her audience. With the album release just around the corner, the excitement surrounding Banks' latest endeavors is palpable, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

### Azealia Banks Discusses New Singles and Upcoming Album on *The Graham Norton Show*

Azealia Banks, the innovative and often controversial rapper and singer, recently sat down with Graham Norton on *The Graham Norton Show* for an in-depth interview. During their conversation, Banks opened up about the surprise release of her double-A singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula," the inspiration behind "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, details about her upcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, and her plans for the future.

#### Surprise-Dropping Double-A Singles

Graham Norton began the interview by addressing Banks' unexpected release of "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula."

“Azealia, you surprised everyone by dropping two singles out of the blue. What was the idea behind that?” Norton asked.

“I wanted to shake things up and connect with my fans in a more spontaneous way,” Banks explained. “The music industry is so saturated with pre-release hype and marketing strategies. By surprise-dropping these singles, I wanted the music to stand on its own and create a genuine moment of excitement for my fans.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

Norton then delved into the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting its description as a trans girl anthem.

“Can you tell us more about why you see 'Wings of A Butterfly' as a trans girl anthem?” Norton inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly symbolizes metamorphosis, which resonates with the trans community’s journey of self-discovery and acceptance. I wanted to create a song that offers hope and celebrates that beautiful transformation.”

#### Upcoming Album: *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The conversation then turned to Banks' highly anticipated album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“Your fans are eagerly waiting for your new album. What can you tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Norton asked.

“I’m really excited about this album,” Banks revealed. “It’s set to be released on June 28, and it’s a continuation of the themes I explored in my first *Fantasea* mixtape. This album dives deeper into different sounds and stories, blending elements of hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. It’s been a long journey, but I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve created.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

Norton also wanted to know what’s next for Banks after the album release.

“So, what are your plans after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” Norton asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks responded enthusiastically. “After the album release, I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. I’ve also been working on some exciting collaborations and exploring new creative ventures. There’s a lot in the pipeline, and I’m thrilled to share it all with my fans.”

#### A Memorable Appearance

Throughout the interview, Banks’ passion and dedication to her craft were evident. Norton wrapped up the conversation by praising her for her artistry and courage to push boundaries.

“Azealia, it’s always a pleasure to have you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” Norton said.

“Thank you, Graham. It’s great to be here and share this journey with everyone,” Banks replied with a smile.

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *The Graham Norton Show* provided a deeper look into her artistic vision and the motivations behind her latest projects. As fans eagerly await the release of *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* on June 28, her candid conversation with Norton has only heightened the anticipation. With new music, upcoming tours, and innovative projects on the horizon, Banks continues to prove why she remains one of the most intriguing and dynamic artists in the music industry.

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Promotes "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" on BBC Radio One

Azealia Banks, the ever-innovative rapper and singer, recently appeared on BBC Radio One to promote her singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her upcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the interview, Banks discussed the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," details about her forthcoming album set to release on June 28, and her plans for the future.

#### Promoting the New Singles

Azealia Banks kicked off the interview by sharing her excitement about her latest singles. 

"‘Count Contessa,’ ‘Wings of A Butterfly,’ and ‘Tarantula’ are tracks I'm really proud of,” Banks said. “Each song has its unique vibe and message, and I'm thrilled to share them with the world as we gear up for the album release.”

When asked why she described "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, Banks delved into the song's deeper meaning.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks explained. “The butterfly symbolizes metamorphosis, which is a powerful representation of the journey many trans individuals go through. It’s a song meant to celebrate and empower the trans community, and I hope it resonates with everyone who hears it.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

Banks also discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan favorite.

“‘Count Contessa’ has always been special to me, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we prepare for the album,” Banks said. “Re-releasing it with new energy and promotion allows both old fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new light.”

#### Upcoming Album: *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The conversation naturally shifted to Banks' highly anticipated album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“This album has been a long time in the making,” Banks shared. “It’s a continuation of my musical journey, blending different sounds and exploring new themes. The album is set to release on June 28, and I can’t wait for my fans to hear it. There’s a lot of personal and creative growth reflected in this work.”

When asked about her plans following the album release, Banks revealed exciting upcoming projects.

“Post-release, I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage,” Banks said enthusiastically. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s plenty to look forward to.”

#### A Reflective and Forward-Thinking Interview

Banks’ appearance on BBC Radio One provided a comprehensive look into her current projects and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered fans a deeper understanding of her artistic vision.

As the interview wrapped up, the host praised Banks for her creativity and boldness.

“Azealia, your ability to push boundaries and innovate is truly inspiring. We can’t wait to see what you do next,” the host said.

“Thank you so much,” Banks responded with a smile. “I’m excited for the future and grateful for the support of my fans and platforms like BBC Radio One.”

Azealia Banks’ interview at BBC Radio One was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches its release date, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Opens Up on *The Jonathan Ross Show* About New Singles, Upcoming Album, and Future Plans

Azealia Banks, the dynamic and genre-defying artist, recently made an appearance on *The Jonathan Ross Show*, where she discussed her latest musical endeavors and future projects. In an engaging interview with Jonathan Ross, Banks delved into the surprise release of her double-A singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula," the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her highly anticipated album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, set for release on June 28. She also shared insights into her plans following the album's release.

#### Surprise-Dropping Double-A Singles

Jonathan Ross kicked off the interview by addressing the surprise release of Banks' double-A singles.

"Azealia, you surprised everyone by dropping 'Wings of A Butterfly' and 'Tarantula' without any prior announcement. What was the idea behind that?" Ross asked.

"I wanted to create a moment of pure excitement for my fans," Banks explained. "In today’s music industry, everything is so planned and predictable. I felt that a surprise drop would allow the music to speak for itself and give my fans something unexpected and thrilling."

Ross then touched upon the profound meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," noting that Banks has described it as a trans girl anthem.

“Why did you choose to call 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem?” Ross inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is all about transformation and self-acceptance,” Banks said. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates deeply with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted to create a song that celebrates that journey and offers a message of hope and empowerment.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation shifted to Banks’ decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a beloved track from her repertoire.

“Count Contessa has been a fan favorite for years. What made you decide to re-release it now?” Ross asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ has always held a special place in my heart,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it felt like the right move as we build up to the album. It’s a way to honor the song and give it the spotlight it deserves, while also introducing it to new listeners who may not have heard it before.”

#### What to Expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Naturally, the discussion turned to Banks' upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“Your new album is just around the corner. What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Ross asked.

“This album is a continuation of the journey I started with the first *Fantasea* mixtape,” Banks shared. “It explores new sounds and stories, blending hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. There’s a lot of personal growth reflected in the tracks, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it when it drops on June 28.”

To conclude the interview, Ross inquired about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the pipeline?” Ross asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks said with enthusiasm. “I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures on the horizon. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

Banks’ appearance on *The Jonathan Ross Show* provided fans with an intimate look at her artistic journey and future aspirations. Ross wrapped up the conversation by praising Banks for her creativity and resilience.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” Ross said.

“Thank you so much, Jonathan. It’s been great to be here and share this journey with everyone,” Banks replied with a smile.

Azealia Banks’ interview on *The Jonathan Ross Show* was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

### Azealia Banks Discusses New Singles and Upcoming Album on Virgin Radio UK

Azealia Banks, the bold and innovative rapper and singer, recently appeared on Virgin Radio UK to promote her latest singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her forthcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the interview, Banks opened up about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her new album, set to release on June 28. She also shared insights into her plans following the album's release.

#### Promoting the New Singles

The interview began with a discussion about Banks’ latest singles.

"Your new singles 'Count Contessa,' 'Wings of A Butterfly,' and 'Tarantula' are getting a lot of attention. What inspired these tracks?" asked the Virgin Radio host.

"Each of these songs represents a different part of my artistic journey," Banks explained. "'Count Contessa' is a fan favorite that I wanted to bring back with a fresh energy, 'Wings of A Butterfly' is about transformation and self-acceptance, and 'Tarantula' showcases a more intense, edgy side of my music. They all set the stage for what’s coming in the album."

The host then touched on the deeper meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting Banks’ description of it as a trans girl anthem.

“Why did you describe 'Wings of A Butterfly' as a trans girl anthem?” the host inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is a celebration of transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

Banks also discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa."

“‘Count Contessa’ has always been special to your fans. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

#### What to Expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Naturally, the conversation turned to Banks’ upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“This album is a continuation of the journey I started with the first *Fantasea* mixtape,” Banks shared. “It blends different sounds and stories, exploring hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. There’s a lot of personal growth reflected in the tracks, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it when it drops on June 28.”

To wrap up the interview, the host asked about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” the host asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks said enthusiastically. “I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

Banks’ appearance on Virgin Radio UK provided a comprehensive look into her current projects and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered fans a deeper understanding of her artistic vision.

As the interview wrapped up, the host praised Banks for her creativity and boldness.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” the host said.

“Thank you so much,” Banks replied with a smile. “It’s great to be here and share this journey with everyone.”

Azealia Banks’ interview on Virgin Radio UK was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

Dua Lipa - These Walls

Taylor Swift - Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve 

Ariana Grande - Yes And

Azealia Banks - Count Contessa 

Lena Katina - Crush

Cupcakke - Revolutionary 

Ariana Grande - Eternal Sunshine 

Azealia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Edited by ImpossiblePrincess
Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

IMG-8611.png

Chart Battle Royale: Pop Titans Clash for Next Week’s Top Spots!

Hold on to your headphones, because next week’s chart battle is set to be a nail-biter! With a lineup of blockbuster singles and albums dropping simultaneously, the race to number one is tighter than ever.

Singles Showdown:

Dua Lipa is back with her infectious new track "These Walls," already gaining massive radio play and streaming traction.

Taylor Swift drops "Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve," a poignant track that Swifties are rallying behind with fervor.

Ariana Grande releases "Yes And," another pop anthem poised to dominate the airwaves.

Azealia Banks brings her fierce energy with "Count Contessa," a track that's been buzzing across social media.

Lena Katina, former t.A.T.u. star, returns with "Crush," adding a quirky pop flair to the mix.

While Azealia Banks and Ariana Grande are the only artists so far with #1 singles under their belts this year, Dua Lipa and Taylor Swift are mounting serious challenges. Dua’s recent rise in popularity and Taylor’s dedicated fanbase could tip the scales in their favor.

The Albums Arena:

Cupcakke drops "Revolutionary," an album that critics are calling her most powerful work yet.

Ariana Grande’s "Eternal Sunshine" is expected to be a massive hit, riding on the success of her latest single.

Azealia Banks releases "Fantasea II: The Second Wave," a highly anticipated record that's already creating waves.

æspa follows up their recent success with "Armageddon," after topping last week’s charts with 312,000 copies sold worldwide.

æspa’s previous number one might seem like a tough act to follow, but industry insiders predict even bigger sales for the upcoming releases. Cupcakke’s new album is expected to show strong sales, and Ariana Grande’s "Eternal Sunshine" could easily take the top spot given her track record and fanbase.

As the numbers roll in, one thing is clear: the battle for chart supremacy is heating up, and fans are in for an epic showdown. Who will emerge victorious? Stay tuned, because this is a chart race you won’t want to miss!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • YAAAS 1